for Autoshop 101

Love it. ^o^
6/5/2009 c1 2winky79
Hahahaha Nice!
5/18/2009 c1 81Foreverwolf
This was great! I love that you showed Dean's smarts. I know the show makes a big deal of Sam's smarts, but there are hints of Dean's, too, and I love that someone picked up on it. Definitely great to see him get one over on good ole Dad, lol.

Thanks for the chuckle, and the story!

FW
5/9/2009 c1 212PlatinumRoseLady
This is AWESOME!

Such clever boys.
5/8/2009 c1 LittleLurker
Great story and excellent writing! Thanks loads!

I liked that you portrayed Dean as smart. Usually Sam is said to be the intelligent one and Dean is supposed to be rather slow, but a lot of times I got the impression that he's as quick as Sam... at least when someone has to come up with a quick way out of a difficult situation. Usually, then it's Dean with the bright ideas.

One little question: When are you going to update/finish your longer stroy "Just a Plaything"? - Loved that one too! I'm just not very good with reviewing...

Oh, right... and I think it's pretty unusual for any author to be good at vastly different types of stories, but you are!
5/7/2009 c1 sylia91
I always love fics that highlight Dean's intelligence. He is just as smart as Sam but in a different way and no less impressive. Great job!
5/7/2009 c1 19NongPradu
Okay, this was just positively adorable.

Seriously awesome one-shot. I loved it!
5/7/2009 c1 masondixon
Loved how this story allowed Dean's intelligence and cleverness to shine clearly through. So many times it seems that Dean is portrayed as not that quick on his own. Well, we know that is far from true. Thank You for the story.