for Genesis of Aquarion: Armageddon

9/30/2012 c1 Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou
Where's is Ryoma?
2/10/2012 c1 2SpartanCommander
I got to admit I'm curious. I wonder how Shin Getter robo will fit. I know that the Getter team may not exactly work well with the other groups.

Not to mention Shin Getter Robo is kind of dangerous.
12/28/2010 c1 ShinMazingerZ
wait, which getter were hayato and benkei using when they helped aquarion's group? Getter Robo, Getter Robo G or Shin Getter Robo?

oh, trivia:did you know that aquarion was based on getter robo? even the combine sequence and inter-changing robot forms(through the order of the getter machines combination)and PLEASE! update soon and add more robots like mazinger z, great mazinger,grendizer, kotetsu jeeg,etc. kay!
8/31/2010 c1 13Takeshi Yamato
Very good story. :)

Seeing the Assault-Type Aquarions was fun, and I enjoyed the entrance of the Getter Robo.

For optimal enjoyment, I suggest listening to the music found at the following URL as soon as the Getter Machines show up: h t t p (colon) / www(dot)youtube(dot)com / watch?v=4FZy9KQDRHM

(Please note that the URL has been modified to fit through the content filter)

Of course, this story hasn't received an update in almost 16 months, so I just hope it isn't dead.

I hope the next chapter comes soon. :D

Later! :D
7/22/2009 c1 Jeido
This is a very nice change of pace. You don't see many Aquarion fics these days, much less a crossover. It's quite refreshing. Please update soon, I wish to see where you go with this.
6/7/2009 c1 4Beth Cyra
Neat first chapter, Although I prefer G to either Robo or Shin, this could be a cool story between the two groups interacting (they recently did this is Super Robot Wars Z). Update soon I need Ryoma he is such a badass, best Go pilot hands down.
5/14/2009 c1 A Reviewer
Awesome. Aquarion and Getter Robo? I'm so thrilled I'm delirious. Not much to form an opinon off of just yet, but it looks pretty good so far. Two things though, I could only count two Getter pilots, so I'm assuming you're keeping the last one a secret for the here and now. Second, although I can't recall if it was different for the MP-Aquarions, the combination command was 'nenshin', not 'henshin'. "Hot blooded/passionate combination/merge go" not "transforming merge go". Just FYI.

As for the orphans' names, I know one was actually named/called 'Chibiko', other than that, I don't know that any names were actually given.

Keep it up, and bring out more as soon as you can.

Later