for Self Preservation

6/22/2017 c1 2Stephair
Loved this story. Great writing and resolution.
9/12/2015 c6 nblkolt
My most favorite Pam and Jim story ever. You kept everyone so wonderfully in character. I wish it would go on forever. Thanks for sharing!
11/2/2014 c1 69great gospel
I really love how you molded this scene. It's different from Casino Night, but it still really works. Jim's speech here was just as, if not more, heartbreaking actually. Nicely done.
4/24/2012 c6 Greys has become my life
Gah! Beautiful story! Funny, angsty, charming, full of hope. Thanks so much!
9/22/2011 c6 AccountKilled4002
You are extremely talented. Write more Office fic, for the good of humanity.
2/11/2011 c6 5InuGurl107
I don't really know how to adequately describe my feelings for this story. So, here goes:

This was absolutely the greatest Office fic I have read. Ever. Your details.. The characterization.. My god, was amazing. You never rushed it. Not once. And that was my favorite thing. You gave Pam time, and explained why she "rushed" into it. And the Leonardo bit at the end was adorable.

And YES! You did not make Roy an abusive psychopath! I love the angst, but those are just too much. Too cliche. But.. Wow. I cannot believe how you portrayed their feelings so well. And pushing this in with "The Secret" was astounding. I applaud you, and really, really, hope to see something like this from you again.
2/2/2011 c6 33TheCurat0r
Awww. Great chapter. =)
2/2/2011 c5 TheCurat0r
Great chapter. I love that Pam didn't let Daryl bully her into helping Roy. =)
2/2/2011 c4 TheCurat0r
Good chapter. Although I always love to see Pam and Jim just immediately get together, I like that Pam is getting these squared away before persuing a relationship with Jim. =)
2/2/2011 c3 TheCurat0r
Great chapter. I wonder who she's calling. Roy? To break it off over the phone? I hope she'll tear him a new one for treating her so terribly.
2/2/2011 c2 TheCurat0r
Great chapter. If Pam doesn't break it off with him now, I might just die. Or jump into this fanfiction and smack her. =(
2/2/2011 c1 TheCurat0r
Good chapter. I can't wait to see how this confession changes things. =)
1/5/2011 c6 20forgetmenotjimmy
Wow! This is amazing! Really good concept and execution, bravo!

8/7/2010 c6 littletuna
I always wondered what it'd be like to read pure perfection. And now I know. Honestly, that was so beautifully written, I don't think I can even put it into words. I read it all in one sitting, I just couldn't get enough. I loved it.
7/28/2010 c6 7Cleo2010
Brilliant story, I've never so eagerly anticipated a kiss since... well, watching The Office!
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »