for What I Should Have Said

6/29/2016 c1 30celinenaville
I love your writing. This foray into Dean's head is so well-done, and connecting the "if you can't save sam, you may have to kill him" to this moment is done so well.
5/11/2009 c1 18Wen1
it was a good idea to think about that promise.

It's a pity he didn't really said it

Wen
5/9/2009 c1 111deangirl1
wow - I can't believe the amount of hate Dean is getting. He is weak and stupid. He's failed his brother and let Sam strangle him. Sam's addiction is solely Dean's fault. hm. I'll call it an interesting take though I can't agree.
5/9/2009 c1 masondixon
I really have no idea where this show is going and what next week will bring. I have heard some people say that the angels are going to tell Dean that he has to kill his brother. That's not going to happen. But I don't think Dean misspoke in the hotel room. I think Sam is too far gone on demon blood to think rationally or act rationally and he is going to do what he wants to do no matter what anyone says to him. I felt so angry at him for protecting ruby and then attacking his brother. But "drugs" make rational people do irrational things and that is what is happening here. So for me, as I read this story, it wouldn't have mattered what Dean said or did here; Sam wasn't going to listen to him. But he will...down the road. Because I have complete faith that Sam and Dean will be back together again before this series airs its final episode next season. Way before. Thanks for your story.
5/9/2009 c1 18Lisa Paris
My heart aches for Dean - have to say I think he was right - Sam has turned into a monster (he's drinking demon blood, and tried to throttle his own brother - this is pretty monstrous behaviour) - shades of Asylum and BUABS coming horribly back to life.
5/9/2009 c1 Amy
Wow. Just wow. Best tag for this eip I've seen so far. Great job. I too felt he was wrong to say it and should have said just that. I think he wanted to, but he let his emotions get away from him and his mouth followed. Such a mess. Poor boys. They're both hurting so much.
5/9/2009 c1 Justme
Nice story!.I like the way you got inside Dean's head.Of course he regrets his words.He should!.Calling Sam a monster. Not fair or accurate.I'm not sure he even meant it.Still the words hang between them and they can't be taken back.

The more I watch the angels-the more I feel that it's them-and not the demons-that are playing a 'cat and mouse' game with the brothers.

Dean's frustration,anger and suspicion with them is growing on a daily basis.I wouldn't be at all surprised if when the time comes to follow their orders-Dean pulls a "screw you" and does things his way.