for Specimen

1/15/2016 c1 3mckydstarlight
What the heck? Who or what is a dang collector?!
11/21/2013 c1 4BittersweetRemix
Ooo! Any chance of an expansion on this? The imagery is awesome, but now I really want to know what Dean was running from. And where's Sam?
11/22/2009 c1 324Tribble Master
ew so creepy. i love the vivid imagery. well done! write on!
10/2/2009 c1 13TheKritty
YIKES!EK! And *SQUEE* I`m a sick girl, arent I? *sighs* I acutally liked this one and man was it...ouchy and...creepy and...Ouch!Seriously, it sucks to be Dean.*sighs*

Very very well done!

(wanna know how dean is doing now though...)

Kritty
6/17/2009 c1 16amyblair
Y-yow-ouch.
5/18/2009 c1 77sweetysmart0505
UGh! Poor Dean! Just falling then BLAM! Great job! I liked it!
5/18/2009 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Jeeze Terry that's so sinister...whowee scary! bev xx
5/17/2009 c1 38sidjack
Wow, ouch! That is so cool and gross.

Loved it, and is there more? The Collector?

sid
5/17/2009 c1 35Impaladreams
Ouch! and ouch! again...Well this certainly ticks all the boxes. A very ominous ending, I'd love to know more!

Jane :)
5/17/2009 c1 71LivingForTv
Uh, this was scary! The collector... of what? My imagination is going crazy here and it has nothing to do with beatiful butterflies! Well done!
5/12/2009 c1 JazzyIrish
Wow this is cool. Love, love the absolutely delicious imagery that you've created here. I do believe that this drabble is among the best that you've done. Brava!

Also, here's a hug! Hope all gets better, no scratch that, gets super-fabulous for you soon.
5/12/2009 c1 134SophieSaulie
Okay, I JUST LOVED THIS...I'm a very sick, sick puppy, but you did such an AMAZING job of capturing the just phenomenally unimaginable discomfort (and that word doesn't begin to describe it) that Dean is experiencing, I twitched and squirmed with every word.

Fav. Parts (as if there any bad parts, but a couple were just too good not to mention):

splitting the flesh as his body was caught in their jagged embrace.

-AMAZING... would it be evil to say that I enjoyed this?

One point sank into the upper right side of his chest, emerging to the sound of his scream, through the muscles next to his shoulder blade, leaving him dangling helplessly, like an insect impaled on a pin.

-YEE OUCH! LOVED it!
5/11/2009 c1 123Twinchy
Oh.My.Goodness! Amazing last sentence, so powerful and tense.
5/11/2009 c1 212PlatinumRoseLady
*Hand is clamped over mouth so her screaming doesn't freak out the rest of the house.*

DUDE!
5/11/2009 c1 174Mad Server
I love the iron spikes reaching for him. And the collector, which sounds worrying.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »