for Revan Truths

please continue and update
1/3/2016 c1 8SithLordNilis
CONTINUE OR I SHALL USE THE FORCE TO SHOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT OF YOU
10/13/2015 c1 2bdizzlerwarriour
it's pretty good to read but I hope u write a second chapter.
10/30/2013 c1 13The First Kitsukage
I'm a Kage of few words... good start... keep it up...
11/29/2012 c1 SquiggytheMage
its okey
4/19/2012 c1 30chronicxxinsanity
Whenever I see a summary that says (Summary Inside) I always want to urge people to write SOMETHING in that space. When we scroll down, we look through the summaries to see if something is interesting to us or not, and when we see (basically) an empty space that gives us no idea what the story is about, well...it's really easy to just keep scrolling away until something else catches our eye.
9/17/2010 c1 5azeroth5
damn good story a bit of grammar mistakes but hey no one's perfect keep going and make a good story. just to ask what are the pairings

or is the going to be a voting pole?

from Chaos - azeroth5
10/16/2009 c1 Houkou 121
Cool idea yes but is english your first language? there are so many errors that I am able to catch it makes me wonder did you proof read it? many sentences do not flow and have the wrong words though I have to give you credit for creating something from your own head
9/7/2009 c1 4lancelot.knight
ok so i gotta say a cool story over all. surprising and a fairly good storyline. the only problem you seem to have is your grammer and spelling so id suggest getting a beta writer

to go over what you have written before you post a chapter!

other than that i look forward to the next chapter!
6/28/2009 c1 Shinigami.Neko13
pretty nice!

you got a few words wrong, the number two, to: sakura, too many.

other than that it's pretty good!

and I am was so happy to find kotor naruto fan fiction!

please update, pretty please 'puppy dog eyes'
6/24/2009 c1 15starwarsdude8221991
i shall with hold my opinion until isee a few more chapters
6/19/2009 c1 Nogs28
Ok first step, get a beta, you desperately need it, or get a friend to just read it over and correct your grammar and spelling/word errors.

The story is pretty sound, I do love Star Wars/Naruto crossovers. Just the major turn off is the bad grammar and spelling/word errors.

Also, when describing actions, such as...

“I have a data pad to tell you how to find him. 'Pulls out the data pad with the last of his strength.’ Take it.”

Use the person's actual name "I have a datapad that will show you where he is," Malak rasped as he pulled out a datapad with the last ounce of his strength.
6/14/2009 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
5/20/2009 c1 BlueBakaNinja
not bad,

you need to fix a few sentences, with grammar, spelling, a missed period/comma.

To me it seemed a little rushed is spots, slow it down abit, take sometime for them to talk to each other to develop relationships between each other(eg. naruto and his mother,or naruto and mission(I can see her taking on a big sister role or a love interest for him.(she is about 14-15 in kotor(looked it up on (kotor year minus her birthyear)

but overall you did a great job for your first time. truths me I have read a hell of alot bad ones done by some experienced writes.

Really hope to read more really soon so please continue writing this story.

in till next review