for A new direction

5/29/2020 c1 magnolia1717
I love your this crazy world it is so good to read what may be a prayers are with you and your family.i pray the Holy Spirit comforts you.
6/21/2019 c1 Francis-rose
Omg u have to finish this
11/17/2018 c1 Scarlett1974
Any chance of completion?
10/18/2017 c1 Truckee Gal
In my humble opinion, the only embarrassment is if you saw more of this story in your mind's eye and did not write it. The answers, from their conversation about a standalone friendship, a return to marital intimacy and love, have the power to dramatically change the course of MM's story. It would be an intriguing "new direction" to explore and I, for one, would be eager to read it.

My prayer is that your sudden absence from writing is due to your daughter's return to health (perhaps a kidney transplant?); my concern is that the battle is lost and you are consumed with grief.
6/23/2016 c1 gumper
don't stop there!
2/29/2016 c1 6starlite22
I'd really like to see you update this one to, I wonder if they can be happy together, I hope so and that they don't loose Bonnie.
9/12/2014 c1 3The Cigar
Oh please, please finish this story! I've just read it, and as all your other stories, it's really, really good. You always seem to catch Scarlett and Rhett just right
3/26/2014 c1 Cool-mulle
How I wish you'd someday continue this story for it is SO well done!
The story takes a very interesting turn, and Yet Rhett and Scarlett seem very much in character!
11/21/2013 c1 scarlettrhettforever
Please Cornorama continue this story. Love to see what you write next.
10/10/2013 c1 Guest
Ahh oh please finish this. I know you have other works, but you can't leave this so open ended.
6/8/2013 c1 11EugeniaVictoria
please update
2/15/2013 c1 3HelenSES
I thought this was amazing! But how did it end?
9/10/2012 c1 Guest
this is really good,is it finished? If not continue please!
2/11/2011 c1 1wickedwms
Hmm, you may not be comfortable rewriting anything from GWTW, but you do so very well. I would hope you would pick up the reigns of this story and see where it goes. Some of my favorite fanfictions are the ones that take a moment from GWTW and see how one changed circumstance could affect the outcome but still stay in character or grow the characters in some way. Honestly, I don't think it would take much, (beyond your desire to pick it up) to complete this. Thanks Alica for forcing her to post.
8/24/2009 c1 Liz86000