FanFiction.Net
for Redemption

12/3/2014 c1 1Jellyfax
I've been searching for Guy/Robin fics for a while now, and I'm so glad that I found this one! It kind of got swamped by all the Guy/Marian fics ... this was sweet, and really quite in character. I only wish there was more of it! Thank you for writing something so lovely!
4/27/2014 c1 7AllWolfXFox
Should really make another one or a squeal. SOOO GOOOD!
3/18/2014 c1 1Equal-Opportunity-Reader
*grumbles half-heartedly and adds this pairing to the growing list of her favorites*

Really well done, the characters are all pretty spot on!
2/25/2013 c1 5She with the hazel eyez
LOVE ITTTTT
4/15/2011 c1 jenjen
That was sooo sweet and beautiful! Your characterizations were spot on! The dialogue was seamless and realistic! And the ending was just fantastic.

I had no problems visualizing the characters too. It was just so dead on.

You mightn't be popping back here for some time to read your reviews...but lemme just tell you that I really really enjoyed your story. It was highly entertaining. Kudos :)
9/12/2010 c1 3L o l i t a d e l i r i u m
That was really amazing! I could almost belive this was one of BBC episodes, if it wasn't for the male x male, who unfortunately never happen.
7/29/2010 c1 Fellfire
GUY/ROBIN!

*Grins* Thank youuuuu!

i loved reading it! ... *snorts with laugher* n this part... hehehe

Much continued to blubber, desperately trying to dig himself out of the hole. "I can see that... you're an attractive man..." Gisborne raised an eyebrow. "What I mean is–"

Gisborne... hehe you're awesome! *thumbs up*
11/30/2009 c1 24baies
Well this was just simply amazing! I absolutely adore it. I'm only recently getting into this pairing, but this is definitley one of the few awesome ones out there.

I'm faving this. I'd love to see more from you in the future.
7/14/2009 c1 12Stelmaria
This fic is so supremely awesome! I've been waiting for a good Guy/Robin! On the show there's always so much TENSION between them. The level of passion they put into hating each other can go in a lot of different directions... And you took it on a fascinating twist. I hope you write another!
7/2/2009 c1 1Crow on the TV ariel
Woah, amazing story. I was laughing my head off at the beginning when Guy and Robin were escaping. Only, I don't see what people's obsessions are with making Guy and Robin gay together. I guess if you're a good writer... But still, every angle must be explored and that. Now try writing one that's a bit more... tame?
6/17/2009 c1 DeletedAccount1357559
Yay, Guy/Robin, I love this pairing! This story is so good, I like that the fist time Guy joins them it's fake but it means that he decides he actually wants to save them. Oh and the Tuck bashing was hilarious!
6/8/2009 c1 6Kisatine
XD Whoohoo! Robin/Guy slash! I've been searching forever for this. Now I just wish you had a job for BBC scriptwriting, that'd certainly make the episodes more interesting.
6/7/2009 c1 6DecaniTrebleEight
Frankly, that was HOT. :D :D

Oh, how I love Guy/Robin...

As well as having the best content and pairing in the fictionverse, it was brilliantly written too and although incredibly AU for the time it was set in, highly believable. Seriously I commend you, you even made me doubt Guy for a moment and that NEVER happens, not even in canon. No really. I've spent the last three series adamant that he will actually turn out to be the hero of heroes (much like Snape in Harry Potter) and last week's episode - Bad Blood - has just cemented that belief.

Thank you for doing justice to this pairing (:
6/3/2009 c1 43Zephyr5
"Since when was love for your fellow man a sin?"

"I don't think that's quite the love for your fellow man that God had in mind."

Priceless!

A very nice piece of writing, although I think Kate might have been a bit more upset (and possibly a bit relieved in the 'so it's not just me he doesn't like' sense).

Keep up the good work :D

Zephyr5
5/31/2009 c1 jazz63
Loved it! Your writing is excellent and this is one of those stories that stays in the mind long after you've finished reading it. Well done.
22 Page 1 2 Next »