for Star Wars: Evolution of the Rogue Zerg

6/8/2010 c8 HolyKnight5
Most fascinating concept...
5/29/2010 c8 general andrew
oh snap, are the rouge zerg really rogue? or just more mindless killing machines for the swarm? OoOoOoOoO. kool chapter btw.
5/28/2010 c8 6Nianque
I can't wait for when Gent gets to the hangar and is back on the Zerg's side, that will be interesting, :) I also want to see Thurk cream the general with his new bloodlust against protoss resembling people.
5/27/2010 c7 general andrew
nice to see a new chapter, another awesome chapter especially with the infested weapons and clone trooper.
5/27/2010 c7 7Madork Gunna
YAY! I had feared this was a dead one. I stand corrected, fortunately. Well, I hope a good fight between Abdule and Thurk next chapter.
5/26/2010 c7 1WaxWings
Thanks for the update. This is a very innovative and unique crossover, and I am happy to see that you are still working on it.
5/26/2010 c7 9DaemonWelsh
great chapter.

Loved the new bio-weaponry.
5/26/2010 c7 6Nianque
Sweet, so you are still writing this, :) I like the various modifications that Thurk made to the weapons and him infesting several of the clones.

Ouch! Broodling to face is gonna hurt if it latches on...
5/16/2010 c1 3Killenberg
I like this story so far.
4/23/2010 c6 5deathleader
wow this is so cool
3/3/2010 c6 22starspawn07
A very refreshing perspective :D

the beginning scene at the zerg town was too cartoon XP

but then gradually you descriptions became slightly darker and more detailed :)

I hope you can keep up this trend :)

take your time, but please do update :D
2/28/2010 c6 7Madork Gunna
Great story. Karsona needs a crowning moment, but I have a feeling that that's scheduled to happen anyway. Still, she could be a little less insecure. She's basically bulletproof, in possession of a set of razor-sharp claws and teeth, and looks scarier than an angered wookie.
1/4/2010 c6 6Nianque
Please tell me you haven't discontinued this... I love it! You better update :)
10/23/2009 c6 Barabass
This story is something new (I think) and quite entertaining.

I can say that, yes, I like it.
8/26/2009 c6 6general andrew
CRAZY STORY! keep going it's too cool to stop... AND ADD ULTRALISKS! everything's better with Ultralisks. roflol
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »