for Star Wars: Evolution of the Rogue Zerg

7/8/2009 c6 A creepy Norwegian guy
It's awesome!
6/28/2009 c6 9Drake G. Reaper
Awesome Thurk is awesome hopefully this event doesn't effect a possible alliance between the Republic and the rogue zerg.
6/24/2009 c6 tri-bladed scythe
I like the way the plot is moving and I also like the absolute irony of a zerg using a gun :) please do continue
6/17/2009 c6 1The Amazing Chicken Dinner
MOAR!
6/17/2009 c3 The Amazing Chicken Dinner
Supprisingly, well writen. But.. You need to cut back on the shat-load of extra letters for the queens. Seriously man. Also.. I doubt in a hive-mind there is any specific property, nor would a bar really exist. It would more likely be that she/it has a chamber of a colony set aside. The bar thing I just skipped. Gonna read more now...
6/10/2009 c5 2cHr0n0sPh3r3
Woah.. Nut job Jedi. Cool, This isn't going to end well for those republican dudes on base is it? ;)
6/9/2009 c5 m6102032
The Story is original and great.

The story started out fine, but i can't help but think thing will go south rather fast with the zerg as the winner, even if they do get some loss. The jedi seem to be a sith in denial and will get himself killed for fake glory which from what i understand, jedi should fight for.
6/1/2009 c1 tri-bladed scythe
this story is great so far please continue it
5/23/2009 c4 cHr0n0sPh3r3
Excellent! I never thought of Star wars X Starcraft, I dont know what to make of it, but i am interested here. Only thing youe should hammer out is the queens' longer words, just add an extra letter or two, its enough to make it sound like a lisp or accent. Keep it up bro ;) Favourited ^_^
5/17/2009 c4 2Deluxe489
I'm really quite surprised nobody else has thought to make a Starcraft/Star Wars crossover. Moreover, I like your idea of a refugee Zerg population in the Star Wars galaxy, along with your portrayal of the Zerg as more than mindless killers (which I'm sure will happen anyways according to what you wrote earlier about the Hive Mind's sleep). Also, I don't think anyone's had the idea of a force-sensitive Zerg.

My only complaint, really, is how you wrote the Queen speeches. I realize you're trying to make their accents visible, but it gets quite annoying.
5/13/2009 c2 16animefan29
I think you need to go into greater detail on how the Zerg have been changed.
5/13/2009 c1 animefan29
An interesting concept to combine Star Wars and Star Craft.
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4