for Conan's Misfortunes

4/25/2015 c10 Guest
Continue it with him collapsing and Kid bringing him back to sense
3/11/2014 c4 9Detective2Conan
So you watch it english dubbed huh?
2/9/2014 c10 Alanna
Did he comit suacide it seems like the best to him but it would kill Rachel
1/21/2014 c7 saso
what episode is it
9/29/2013 c10 10ridiculouslyhappy
That was a great story! You should make a sequel!
9/29/2013 c2 ridiculouslyhappy
THANK YOU for using the English names! I know what the Japanese names are but I feel more comfortable using the English names!
5/8/2013 c10 Sharmane
Wow, Conan that was a little rushed. You could of at least left something more for them. I still can't believe you did that. That was a very interesting chapter and I was able to imagine what it would look like if it was animated. Very detailed.
10/22/2012 c2 Guest
Hard to guess who's who, when you read the japanese version, with jimmy: shinichi, rachel: ran, richard: kogoro?, yoko is the same,but whos harley, and anita? Heiji and haibara?
7/4/2012 c10 8Alex Elvan

Get writing!
5/30/2009 c10 35xX.Chu-Chan.Xx
THAT WAS SO SAD! I'M GETTING SO EMOTIONAL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
5/30/2009 c10 4HetaPastaH3ro
Hey please tell me what he did please!

You don't have to say it in a chapter just tell me what he did and how Ran, Harley, and his parents reacted.
5/30/2009 c10 52mangaluva
AW! *Sobs profusely* poor Conan! Wandering out into the rain, never too be seen again... definite Martyr complex! This was so beautifully angsty. Loved it! *sniffles*
5/27/2009 c9 7Popperlolli
It seemed fine~ A bit short but I liked it. Awkwardness probably has mixed emotions all in it anyways. Keep up the good work ^^
5/27/2009 c9 52mangaluva
aw, It's so SAD! T_T But yay, Kid-sama appeared! :D But still... CONAN! You're no death-magnet! Don't blame yourself!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »