for Under the Table

Bwahahaha this was great! The last sentence Ed said I literally facepalmed xD
4/26/2013 c4 4ec-writes
This story is quite silly. Where's there rest? :(
7/12/2011 c4 17Doks
Well, this story is nice, but you know that all of these chapters could be attached in only one even though it would become a big one shot), right?

Anyway, I liked very much the way Edward behaved seeing Winry drunk. It was very nice to them... well... interacting =p

Tell me, this is the whole story? I mean, it seems to be incomplete (as the status tell us). Did you really give up? Please, update! I wanna read the rest! I can be pretty annoying XD

You write very well and your plots are mostly interesting... the only thing I didn't like was the honest "talk" Edward had with Al. I don't think he would as him to leave or something... I think he would find a way to do that while Al was... I don't know... looking for kitties XD

So, I hope I can see a new chapter of this story soon (like tomorrow -not)

Doks
5/24/2011 c4 Laura
this is amazing! lol and hillarious. is they're going to be another chapter? i sooooo hope there is!
9/10/2010 c4 Awesomeness
XD I loved it!
2/26/2010 c4 IOTR
OH my god. You need to continue this, seriously! :D
2/26/2010 c2 IOTR
Ahaa I love how you wrote Ed! His quiet fury is so in character for this type of thing. :)
1/12/2010 c1 Britt
Write more!

Luv, Britt
9/17/2009 c4 32Romancelover1321
Poor poor poor Ed. I really hope he comes out with all of his two normal human limbs because he is in so freaking trouble. Awesome job, no complaints, laughed my but um I think that wraps it up.
8/30/2009 c4 764Evil Little Dog
Please say this story isn't ended? It needs more. Please?
6/29/2009 c4 7KurukiXV
I LOLed throughout this whole story. It was awesome and I loved the cute EdWin. Favorite!
6/18/2009 c4 BronyBerry0
I laughed so hard. I hope you update soon, I wanna see some lemon ;D
6/12/2009 c1 XxTheKawiiPuppyDawgxX
I could -TOTALLY- see this happening, Roy is such a pervert.. but hey, we love him!
6/10/2009 c4 23Kame-tan
you should continue this and show what happens to Havoc and Mustang...Ed did say he was gonna kill them (well, at least Mustang...Havoc is going to get maimed). MORE ONEGAISHIMASU!
6/4/2009 c4 5We rock the house
Aw i really like it! you should make it into a longer story!or atleast an epilog like you said in the first chapter. Yeah but anyway its a fantastic story and i cant wait to hear more! keep up the good work!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »