for In Your Hands

12/6/2013 c2 12TheDeep
Ok, so I read this late last night and didn't have a chance to drop a review because I was chased off after my mom when I finished reading. Hehehe, I did, however get her to let me finish reading it! I couldn't stop because my heart was just beating wild in my chest and I swear I was leaning forward and reading as fast as I could; I just had to know what happened and I loved this! Great work!
8/14/2013 c2 6Daisy1966
Aw! We got all the answers of the questions! But you nearly made me have a heart attack here :D I felt my heart stop and I'm more than glad when I found out that both Mac and Stella were all right and alive! :)

You brought tears into my eyes at the scene of the ambulance. That was beautifully written and I could see their desperation vividly. I love the image of Stella holding onto Mac with the rain pouring down, especially with her bleeding. It was really intense and touching. The ending part was so sweet, with Stella and their daughter holding on to him when he woke up from his nightmare.

Marvelous two part story! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
8/14/2013 c1 Daisy1966
Aww! Of course, I'm intrigued as soon as I started reading the first sentence in this :) I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but it seems that Mac couldn't save Stella from some crime scene or danger? Hmm..I'm afraid that my imagination is too poor. I hope you didn't kill Stella...and Mac.

I liked the way you had Hawkes, Adam, Lindsay and Sid bombard him with questions on why he was in the lab, but none of them gave him the right answer and it increased the mysteries here. You described Mac's confusion perfectly :) I could picture him acting like that easily.

I can't wait to see who that child is. I guess from the description of her that she is Mac and Stella's daughter?
4/13/2012 c2 xyzabc123098
OH MY GOD. THIS FIC. Seriously... you have me changing my favorite story every time. But this fic - GAH. I can't even put to words how perfect this is. TT_TT My heart just completely dropped and stayed there from Chapter 1 to the greater part of Chapter 2. Then that fabulous way you brought him back to the present with the interlacing bits of the little girl and the shift of life/death from Mac to Stella - then the ending with them and their girl - gah, I don't think I'm making any sense anymore. ^^;; You took me from sheer anguish to sheer joy so beautifully. Ok, I'm going to shut up now. XD;;
11/14/2010 c2 303BrokePerception
This is totally awwwwwwwww.
11/14/2010 c1 BrokePerception
OMG. Your writing is sooo awesomely brillinat in here. The characterization was so good that it actually was scary.
4/28/2010 c2 25smut1956
Many daunting and horrifying twists and turns before you stop our hearts for another reason, love and romance. Then a twist at the end. Beautiful and heartfelt, emotions simmer throughout.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
4/18/2010 c2 3Dawsey
This was very impressive *_*

Awesome idea of a storyline, very creative!

I enjoyed reading it so much :D
4/18/2010 c1 Dawsey
Big confusion O_O I have no idea what's going on, way to make us readers curious ^^

I love how well you describe everything :)

*runs off to the next chapter*
2/27/2010 c2 4claudhopper
are you kidding me? this is amazing. i was so hooked i couldn't stop reading, WOW! AMAZING! :)
1/11/2010 c2 23Stardust585
OMG! What a terrific story! You got me hooked from the very first line to the very last!

You've managed to keep the tension and suspense sky-high throughout the whole story and it made for a fantastic read!

Also, you wrote the relationship between Mac and Stella in a subtle and very moving way that I really love:) Btw, all your descriptions - of Mac's pain, his thoughts and realizations - were masterful! Kudos to you:)

And the ending was heart-warming!

Long story short, this story has it all - great plot, great character descriptions and a fantastic ending:) Truly wonderful job! I can see where all the awards you've received for your stories come from:)

PS.

Sorry if this review is a bit on the longish side but I had to express my utter delight with your story - it really is great:)
1/9/2010 c2 4Mim
Awesome. Thanks for your excellent work.
12/15/2009 c2 15MissAnderson92
god x
11/22/2009 c2 wonderlandbomb
Their kid sound adorable; but what kid isn't right? I figured from the hints in the last chapter that he'd died, though "why" was nagging away at the back of my head. I'm relieved that you made it so that it all pieced together. I can't wait to read the rest of your fanfiction! :)
11/22/2009 c1 wonderlandbomb
Congratulations! If curiosity was what you were aiming for, you got it. :)
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »