for Reverse Momentum

Awww...
10/16/2012 c1 14im-aggressive
Nice job!
3/30/2012 c1 1ShinShin-Zidane
Lloovvee iitt there actually not many story like this one but i liked it.
6/13/2011 c1 darkYami1214
There's nothing better than a relationship between a father and his son. It's one of the best oneshots a read in a while I give you props for that.

I have to agree I wish Takahashi did it like this when Yusei met his father for the first time. I pretty sure this is what Dr. Fudo would react like this if they had more time together.
8/14/2010 c1 13Bluestarbutterfly
that was very touching between father and son. Cool stuff keep up the good work
8/4/2010 c1 20jenuinetears
Ahh, Dr. Fudou-sama! =3 I think he was in character in this, and his protective-ness for Yusei was very obvious. I liked the bit about how Yusei's mum (don't know her name) saved Dr. Fudou and how Dr. Fudou saves Yusei. And how Yusei forgave Dr. Fudou. :3 I enjoyed this.

-Jen
5/17/2009 c1 24Dyusu
me: That was so good! You're giving me a spoiler on what's about to happen in the next episode! This story is great!
5/16/2009 c1 22Yusei
Oh wow, Natsumi. This is great, it's like being in Daddy Fudo's mind and you've even expanded on what could happen between him and Yusei. The way you've written Yusei showing how he's suffered by breaking down, I find it very believable. After 17 years, meeting with your father in Hell is bound to do that to someone. Especially after everything Rudger had said previously.

I love the way you've ended it too; while Daddy Fudo said it was too early for Yusei to die and find himself in Hell, he still has the feeling that they will be able to meet again. I love this one-shot just like those you've done before, hope you write another on soon, Natsumi.