for Whiskey Lullaby

1/21/2012 c1 7iamnumbernine
This was so good. I was literally crying by the time I turned the song on and reread the last paragraph and Les saying, "David! David! Sarah won't get out of bed!" So sad but so well written. Amazing job.
4/5/2011 c1 2addicted2fic
Awesome.
5/23/2010 c1 TeamSwagg
omg i remember when you started to write this last year in english...OOhh good times. I'm glad I finally got to finish it I soooo did not see that ending lol!
12/22/2009 c1 7I Spiked the Ice Cream
Very, very depressing. Yet at the same time, I could see this happening. But I'm very glad it didn't. I also really like it being in David's POV instead of Jack's or Sarah's. It really shows how both of their deaths affected everyone around them and the people closest to them. It's really good and I love it. Definitely going on my favorites list. Keep it up.

-ISTIC, signing off.
5/22/2009 c1 9Spirit414
wow, that was really sad. I'm actually glad that you used Jack and Sarah as the pairing here, because it really worked out. David's POV was decently well done too.

“Jack, my love, do you even have to ask?” SO SAD.

Beautiful. I loved it. :)

~Spirit
5/20/2009 c1 11LovesBrooklyn
Newsies and Whiskery Lullaby...two of the greatest things on this earth. Great story line, great plot, great characters. Well written and thought out.

I love it! Good Job!
5/18/2009 c1 26Sparks Diamond
Wow Kitty... that was amazing... so powerful. Good job!

- Sparks