for A Bloody Knight

7/16/2009 c1 twotee
I love it.

(I admit I don't know what else to say, so I use your template)
7/15/2009 c8 9rockyshadow
No problems, I love Flack too. I love how good at his job he is and he is so sweet to Mrs. Darcy. I'm really looking forward to what happens next.
7/15/2009 c8 29afrozenheart412
Well, it seems that Danny isn't the only one vulnerable to beautiful brown eyes. :) I love the way you included Don in doing the final wrap up with Mrs. Darcy. I enjoyed this case, you did a good job with working the book into the CSI NY world.
7/10/2009 c7 afrozenheart412
Cool, Penny Shepard's alibi is the accidental killer? I hope that Lindsay does go easy on her, she didn't go there with the intention of that accident happening. She should have called the police, there was no fault.
7/10/2009 c7 9rockyshadow
I love that Adam found something. I can't wait to see what Lindsay and Danny do when they go question Mary Crawford.
7/2/2009 c6 rockyshadow
I'm glad that Lindsay and Adam found what they needed for that warrent. I hope she finds what she needs so she can have someone interrogated and arrested.
7/2/2009 c6 29afrozenheart412
Nice! Lindsay is closing in! I'm still sticking with I'm intrigued. :)
6/23/2009 c5 9rockyshadow
I hope Lindsay can find something interesting.
6/22/2009 c5 36saturn567
great job!
6/17/2009 c4 9rockyshadow
I really like the way that Elizabeth still speaks like she's from the Austen novel. Lindsay sure doesn't believe her at all. Her questions have at least gotten her a little more information. I am very interested to see what happens next. (Obviously the Austen books don't exist in the CSI:NY world or one of the detectives would have mentioned the familiar names of the victim and suspects by now, right?)
6/17/2009 c4 29afrozenheart412
Well, at least we have a name to go to the face of the person who followed George. Neat! You still have me on the hook. :)
6/2/2009 c3 afrozenheart412
- I love it.

Yes, I do. The interaction between Danny, Lindsay, and Stella was funny. :)

- I am intrigued.

The case, it keeps me on the hook because I don't know who the killer is, I haven't read any of Miss Austen's novels. I know, its is shameful and I do plan to read them.

- I think this is okay.

The case and CSI NY is more than okay.

- I don't like this.

I would be a liar if I used this.
6/1/2009 c3 9rockyshadow
I love that this is a case fic, that it centers around Lindsay (one of my favorite characters) and that all the other characters are named after Jane Austen characters. The way you have the team working together on this is great too. I can't wait to read what happens next.
6/1/2009 c3 JavaJunkie4evr
Great story!

Can't wait for the next chapter and for Lindsay to find the mysterious lady.
6/1/2009 c3 198laurzz
I just clicked onto this and it's shaping up to be a fantastic and interesting case fic! It's not often you see Lindsay centric case stories, so you've definitely got my interest!

I'm loving it so far! Looking forward to more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »