for Who's Your Baby's Daddy?

6/13 c1 599Ghostwriter
Nathan stark
6/21/2012 c1 6ShadowXMoonlight
Awesome!
6/2/2011 c1 2MMWillow13
This title popped up in a search I did a year or so ago, but I blew it off, until I read and fell in love with your style of writing through your other stories. Now I'm so glad that I decided to give it a chance!
9/27/2010 c1 13Jada Ryl
Wow... That's an idea. *evil grin* I saw on your meeting the dad's ficcs that you had plans to do one with Wes. Are you still planning to do that one? And did you think of doing one with either Dean or Sam Winchester? Any way, of the one's you've done so far, I think the best fathers would be 1) Seeley Booth, 2) Wesley, and 3) Ethan Rayne - bc Ethan would have Buffy and Giles so pissed off about it! And I'd love to see Angel's reaction when he finds out why Buffy called him from the Jeffersonian...
2/9/2010 c1 Mystamir
Like it. Wish the other "chapters" were not one-shots, since it makes continuity jitter like a nic-fitting bum. Oh well. Off to the next one!
9/8/2009 c1 41uncutetomboy
One word, mmooch: A-freakin'-mazing! This series is completely a one of a kind, a masterpiece. I especially love the one-shots. ^_^

I was just browsing through the "Buffy/Giles" pages on the site and stumbled across this one and then I HAD to read the "Meeting the Dads" one-shots; I loved them to itty bitty bits. Thank you so much for writing such a realistic-to-the-Buffyverse series; this is actually more believable than what actually happened, in my opinion. I mean, Buffy always gets the butt-end of the stick; why can't she get the middle or something?

Anyway, here's my vote:

1) Horatio Caine - CSI: Miami ('cause I can just see her and Calleigh getting along awesomely)

2) Fox Mulder - X-Files ('cause he's just that awesome)

and 3) aiee, I'm torn between Sergeant Detective John Munch - Law & Order: SVU and Rupert Giles - BtVS ('cause I love them both too much to choose; lol).

Thanks again,

Lor a.k.a. uncutetomboy
8/31/2009 c1 579Lucillia
I vote Booth because I'd love to see Angel's reaction to him, his reaction to Angel, and the entire lab's reaction to both of them.

McGee because he'd be so cute about it, and I could just see Abby fussing over the baby and dressing it in little goth outfits when it visits.

Goren because he deserves at least one member of his family without a serious mental illness, and it could be the baby. There's his worrying about being the son of a serial killer thing though.
8/28/2009 c1 9gibby101
Timothy McGee - NCIS

Luke from Gilmore Girls

Jethro Gibbs (he seems like he'd be an awesome dad)

I absolutely loved these stories! But poor Buffy, Maggie Walsh is such an evil wbitch.

Can't wait to find out who the Daddy is!

Gibby
8/28/2009 c1 Maribunny
Boy tough choices, i would love to read a fanfiction with all possible choices but if i have to pick three, Seeley Booth, Gregory House, Horatio Caine.
8/26/2009 c1 7askita
Horatio, Goren, Gibbs

Those are my choices. I find it weird that I picked people who are totally not Supernatural in anyway.
8/26/2009 c1 2Fairywiccagal
Um... this is a very hard decision

1.Booth

2.Gibbs

3.Mulder or House

Sorry, those last two kinda tied. But I love these stories and I actually haven't seen anything like them and I am an avid fanfiction reader.
8/26/2009 c1 18Karakot
mulder, house and gibbs all in equal amounts. mulder cause he knows all about slayers. house cause he got clean for her. and gibbs cause he would be a good dad. good luck and i love all of this.

karakot
8/26/2009 c1 6roguewriter04
Okay, so my vote on the baby daddy.

1. House

2. Booth

3. Wesley
8/26/2009 c1 3wetterwaxs
I would love House or Gibbs.
19 Page 1 2 Next »