for The Knife of Doubt

9/29/2009 c1 John Myers
Hurray for the happy ending! If only it worked out that way in real life. I agree with the way the guy feels and what that does to him inside, but it doesn't ever end like that. Overall the story is good I just think the ending is cliche.
9/12/2009 c1 5teacupz
um, is this set when Stu is a bit older? because, I see that most the phrases are too heavy for children to use...

and I do love those phrases, XD
6/7/2009 c1 58sugarapplesweet
There is nothing more satisfying than reading about a first love, especially when that special someone is a childhood friend.

You used some wonderful imagery, too, and it really read like a boy who was going through his awkward teenage years when everything, even the simplest of feelings, seem to be a matter of winning or losing.

Good luck in the contest!

~ Peace and Love
6/2/2009 c1 16farmermum
I like that this was about Stu and May, taking the characters a step forward in time. Beautifully written, well done. Good luck.
6/1/2009 c1 67high improbability
Yay it's May x Stu! [brownie points to you for that!]

Interesting take on the theme! I liked it! Good luck in the contest!
6/1/2009 c1 22Mage the Observer
This is quite beautiful. The fear, the questioning, the doubt... and then the resolution. Good luck with the contest.
6/1/2009 c1 30Jean Cooper
Very interesting take on Stu and May. I thought it was really good- and I wish you luck in the contest.