for I Found You

6/11/2018 c1 6wovenbywords6213
This was good! I really liked it!
5/24/2016 c1 Guest
SO COOL! OMG i'm glad i read this :D
7/8/2015 c1 1Ishiyo
I totally agree with you when I watch the diamond dust rebellion I was enrage when you think of hitsugaya you think of hinamori right!? Anyways I believe hinamori should've have more parts in the movie and manga...tch, tite kubo really loves trolling on us hitsuhina shippers
6/15/2013 c1 Guest
I want to give a really long review but I only have one word for this story; beautiful
5/10/2013 c1 60AzTec999
i like this. great writing style. thanks for sharing it ;)
1/1/2011 c1 7She Who Wears The Tainted Halo
luv it
7/29/2010 c1 4scorpiusXpoisoned
I really like this one-shot! The idea is very original, the first I've read having to do with Kusaka. Congrats. ^^

And when DDR was over, I was so pissed off that Momo was only mentioned twice! TWICE! TWO TIMES IN THE WHOLE MOVIE! I was so pissed, I almost kicked a hole in the T.V. Screen, but my dad started yelling at me, so I didn't. BUT I WAS SOOOOOOOO PISSED! I couldn't sleep because of how pissed off I was. I'm still pissed off about it, now that I think about it... .
7/23/2010 c1 10HyourinmaruIce
Excellent writing. I really enjoyed reading it.
7/1/2010 c1 tanithhh
Wow! so beautifully written like always. 3
6/21/2010 c1 5Zeldafan-11
Oh my god... that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I know a lot of fans of Hitsugaya like seeing his true emotions, what he's REALLY thinking, and this story... this fulfills that wish perfectly. I almost cried when Toshiro started shaking, and Hinamori hugged him. You wrote such a great story, it illustrates the relationship between Momo and Hitsugaya exactly as it should be. 5 starts, two thumbs up... HIGHEST praise EVER for this story. I LOVED it.

...And, if you don't mind, I'd like to draw some fanart for it! I'm Zeldafan-11 on deviantart- you can contact me there to talk about it. :)
2/18/2010 c1 lizzie.Lil' Red.wind-singer.21
Once again I say you are a talented writer...reading your work gives me inspiration for life and all the joys in it.

good luck writing your next piece I hope to read it. Smiles.. :)

B.Mulhern
2/14/2010 c1 47Ciel In A Dress
I love it. So totally AWESOME!

Hitsugaya x Hinamori is the best! :D
12/23/2009 c1 1CV-03
This is great, nice work. I have no complaints nor any other opinions on the work other than, it's great.
12/9/2009 c1 6sixteen
ive noticed something about episodes or the movie that are based manly on toshiro. they ALWAYS mention momo. i'm not kidding, they did it in the movie too. it makes me laugh (:

Great story btw
11/20/2009 c1 serena
hi! i love ur storys{frozen secret and i found u}

hey do u mind reading one of my storys? its called: "Alexis's destiny" is sort of a mermaid melody story.
30 Page 1 2 Next »