FanFiction.Net
for A Charmed Redemption

6/20/2021 c14 MikaelsonChicka
Will this be continued?
1/4/2020 c14 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Buffy and Angel find out that there daughter is in danger please. Plus let Rubert throw Willow and Xander out of the Magic box store same goes for Kennedy please. Also let the good guys win and let them live same for Angel only make him human and let him have vampire healing and strength after they kill the first evil and the source please. Plus let Buffy and Angel get remarried and have another baby please.
1/25/2017 c14 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let the good guys win the war and let Angel become human again and get married to Buffy and let Buffy become pregnant again with Angel's baby or babies please.
10/30/2016 c1 sharbour0108
Loving this story. Really dont like willow and xander. Kinda worried you have to many people in pkay but cant wait to see where you are going. Will there be flashbacks of how Faith is so close to the Halliwells and Spike too?
9/27/2015 c14 Guest
Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happened next
6/9/2015 c14 52Maverick500
awesome chapter.
6/9/2015 c14 1pierceangelus
So happy to read the new update :) hoping for more Buffy/Angel moments along with their child
6/3/2015 c13 52Maverick500
Awesome story. Please update it.
2/13/2014 c10 Guest
aw
2/7/2014 c11 20Caitlin Knight
Nice going Oz! Baby Melinda nice going. Angel my buddy kick Xander butt. Please uodate soon. I think its Buffy older sister. Remember when Buggy mention her older xander.
2/7/2014 c12 Caitlin Knight
Damn! I hate cliffhangers please update and update soon. Finally I hate Xander and Willow in this picture I wonderful who is getting attach? Is Buffer older sister? Darn, darn, I need u too post soon lol.
6/24/2013 c12 Guest
Son of a notch I didn't see that coming
2/26/2013 c12 krista
i really love this story and hope it gets updated soo i really wanna find out what happens and who gets attacked... hope u keep writing it love it... :)
11/14/2012 c1 Guest
Uhm, I am not sure if you noticed it or not, but you spelled Redemption wrong in the title.
7/16/2012 c12 amurphy
you really need to finish this story! LOL
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »