for Opposing Logic

7/3/2015 c2 9HardCider
Damn dude why'd you stop? This story was so fucking good.
11/17/2013 c2 1Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS
That's right Kenpachi! Remove Mayuri's damn troublesome clothes! ;D
3/12/2013 c2 1Mein-Herz-Brennt
Please update soon! I don't know why but I am obsessed with KenYuri. I love this story!
6/15/2012 c2 Guest
this is...AWSOME! OMG i LUV both chaptersthey had me squealing and fangirling the whole time

***i can't wait 2 read ch.3***

MAYURI/ZARAKI 4 everz!

/serious note/

u wrote this very well and i also luv that the characters were still themselves rather than being ooc

there isn't a whole lot of these 2 in fanfics or pics so you definitely get MAJOR (special) bonus points 4 writing this (keep it up plz)

***KUDOS***33333
12/9/2011 c2 3Lady Barbossa329
Oh...my...Gosh! That was awesome! I really was expecting a lemon and I can't wait to read the next chapter when you get it posted. Every time I read one of your stories, I keep liking this pairing more and more.
12/9/2011 c1 Lady Barbossa329
I loved how Mayuri was thinking of getting a bigger clock that was big and flashy, that also had bells here and there, then Kenpachi showed up. I thought of Kenpachi when Mayuri started describing a better clock!

Interesting story and they really need to come to realization that they do actually like each other.

Must read next chapter...*goes to read next chapter*
10/3/2011 c2 3thablueGRRL
Senpaaaaaiii please update your KenMayu fics again someday! Their epic and you capture their personalities so well. The graphic detail and smooth writing style for this are amazing! Although if you have to update, I'd prefer if you shot for Everyone's a Critic.

Your (not a stalker) fan.lol
3/29/2011 c2 thablueGRRL
LEMON AND BLOOD WITH A LONGER CHAPTER!
3/29/2011 c2 thablueGRRL
DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU for making two really awesome chapters that end too soon! PLEASE for the sake of my sanity make longer chapters soon!
2/26/2011 c2 PhantomWise19
OMG YES! Lemon pleeeeeez! Once again, love this pairing! (supports it 100% [maybe even more] :D)

This was magically written to perfection, and I can't wait to read more!

~ Phantom

PS. I hope your brain isnt too broke! D: We still need you to write! 3
2/26/2011 c1 PhantomWise19
0/0 I can't stop blushing! I love this pairing so much, but I'm sad to say it isnt as popular. TT_TT My friends think I'm wierd for liking this pair, but I scoff at their un-open minds. They're just not smart enough to understand the awesomeness of this pairing. XD

Awesome writing here! 3

~ Phantom
9/7/2010 c1 DynastyWolf
I beginin to like this couple cuz of this awesome story! :)

cant wait 4 nxt chap!
3/24/2010 c2 tcctyry
Please continue to the lemon!~

It's nice that I can finally find someone who not only writes KanMayu, but doesn't make them completely and obviously OOC.
3/5/2010 c2 Myself
Hi there!

Firstly, I'd like to say that I've enjoyed this story alot. Mainly because it's KenMayu you've done, which I love with all my heart, and because it's so...delicious. The characterization is pretty well done, and the idea is interesting.

I hope I don't come off as too harsh with this.

The hyphened bits seem alot like an afterthought, and it kind of breaks the flow of the description and sentence. It's a tiny bit OOC but it's not too bad. Also, the 'self-proclaimed swine' in the flashback is a little wrong. It reads like the men called themselves that way, not Mayuri addressing them as such.

All in all, it's a nice story. I look forward to the next chapter! :)
1/12/2010 c2 3Jeuji
Teehee.

Made me smile the entire time.
24 Page 1 2 Next »