for Pretending

4/19 c1 Guest
Please update!
12/5/2019 c4 26BreathlessFaith
Glad to see you updated this great story. However, this was a terrible place to end this chapter. LOL. I wanted to read more. Hope to see another chapter soon.
12/3/2019 c4 22StrangeReflexion
Heeey ! Welcome back ! I'm so happy you updated this fic ! To be honest I'm hella sick since these past fews days and the FF notification has just lit up my day, you have no idea ! I hope you're okay, don't worry about the posting : personnal life is way more important. Always glad to read your work ! Take care, now ! Xx
12/13/2013 c3 StrangeReflexion
I really love all of your stories, and I can't remember if I've ever had review this one but... I a little bit sad to see that there is no updating. :'( I really want to know how Faith and Bosco's relationship will be going on. And how Miller will react. And if their old friend of the 55th divison will learn about the two of them.
8/17/2010 c3 bovary
That was hot! lol.

Keep going!
8/17/2010 c3 Cate88
This story is fabulous! Please continue soon.
8/10/2010 c3 1DonStella
so happy because of the new chapter and hope to see the next chapter soon. good chapter and hope to see more bosco and faith more cute moments.
8/9/2010 c3 cmahaas
wow! u really left us hanging! update soon!
8/9/2010 c3 2boscolovesfaith
I'm so glad you continued the story. I've been waiting to see where it was going to go. Please continue !
8/9/2010 c1 nalags
I´m happy to see you post another chapter again. Can't wait to read more, soon
8/9/2010 c3 Betherzz
good chapter... i hope that the next update isnt too far away... really would love to see where this is going and if the 2 get it together finally... and if bosco tells faith all that stuff he said at the bar came so easily because its how he feels ;)
5/6/2010 c2 boscolovesfaith
Could you please continue,you left it just hanging on that kiss please continue !
4/1/2010 c2 Betherzz
really great story so far, just wish it was finished or more to it... its always sad when the writers walk away from them for so long
12/21/2009 c2 4GoodCopLovesBadCop
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! That kiss is such a good attention grabber! please keep writing!

11/19/2009 c2 16A.C. Akasuna