FanFiction.Net
for Abnormalities

3/6/2012 c1 28Animic
I love you!

I'm not a huge Zidane/Blank fan. It makes sense but the problem is so many fanfiction writers overdue it so much that they go waaaay out of character with it and it drives me nuts! Slash doesn't bother me but when you go outside of the persons character, THAT'S what does. It's not realistic!

You did not do this at all! You had their characters down so well, I can't even believe it. So amazing how you captured their true feelings. Blank and Zidane, especially, were perfect, as well as Baku and Marcus. And I loved that barmaid bitch. I imagined her as the girl Zidane hit on in the game when he met Freya. haha.

Overall, this is an amazing story and one of the best Zidane/Blank ones I've read! I usually skim through long one-shots. I read every word in this one. It was very comical and adorable. Just what I need right now :3 You made my day!

Again, I. Love. You. lol
1/5/2011 c1 KageNekoReborn
love it
6/10/2009 c1 Mawshi
Nice, I really like it ALOT so far! I wonder how this will turn out .. ^^ Keep up the good work!
6/7/2009 c1 King
You did a great job with this story. It really gives readers an inside look to the relationship between Tantalus and even more so Zidane and Blank. The fact that you also include Zidane's feelings about his tail was a very good touch. Not many writers explore that aspect when they should, especially since people have issues about people who are different. Good job.
6/2/2009 c1 8El Queso de Malicioso
You call that messy? I think that, out of the whole twelve-thousand-plus words, there were about three or four screw-ups. It also seemed quite smoothe. You're really talented with scene transitions. I feel like I'm watching a movie when I read your stuff.

I really gotta' say kudos on this piece of work. I mean, the characters were believable. The plot was consistant and, although there were digressions, they were always an addition to the plot as a whole unlike those weird, unnecessary digressions that some people throuw in.

I would applaud you if I weren't busy typing. In fact, I think I'll give you a couple claps once I've sent this just to make my point...to myself but whatev.

But yeah...keep it up!