FanFiction.Net
for Orla's Story

7/22/2020 c1 Judy Ryan
Yay! I love this ...characters are so real..I can just hear Ronon Dex saying these things...all very believable! Love your original character, Orla Grant...spunky and real...writing is spot on...kept me reading and can't wait to read on! Bravo!
11/11/2014 c1 Guest
I am never going to forget the image of several different macho marines flirting with and asking Ronon out that this story gave me. I can just imagine the befuddlement on his face. Priceless.
9/22/2013 c1 1angel897
liked it
7/24/2013 c1 Shellbean
Hey there Vana1970,
That was a great story. I think Ronon deserves a good woman. Shellbean:)
2/16/2011 c1 PinkDough
Is that the end?
8/30/2010 c1 1Kitty Biddy10
Wow, that was really good. Just as I imagined how Ronon might act around someone he actually liked. Nice new character, Orla.
7/29/2009 c1 1Mechia132
After reading Return of Childhood. Went and started reading your other story about Orla and Ronon. Love this one and and about have way throw the one right before it and will let you know. You are very good. Keep up the great work.
7/20/2009 c1 4GypsyWitchBaby
Love the story, I think you really wrote Ronon well.
7/9/2009 c1 15fred21
Great story, really enjoyed it
7/5/2009 c1 27DaniWilder
Thought I would put down a review so you know I read your story :)

I loved the use of 'Indeed' LMAO the first time I heard Ronon mention that to Teal'C. (You should do a Ronon POV on that episode!)

Loved the scientist's sparring. I adore Radek and just wish I could think of a girl for him. Maybe Orla can have an older cousin or something? :)

DW
5/31/2009 c1 131LMXB
I really enjoyed this. The part where Ronon said 'indeed' was funny. I thought you portrayed McKay really well and I loved the childish streak in Shep.