FanFiction.Net
for Wrestling With Demons

4/6 c1 Guest
It needs a sequel. Where lee finally comes for dinner.
10/2/2021 c1 3MsChrisAnn
Awww what a lovely story! Well done!
5/21/2020 c1 36MissMy80sShows
I really enjoyed this! It was completely in character for everyone and just enough romance to leave us wanting more!
10/25/2018 c1 Truckee Gal
A difficult, demanding case that creates friction and exacerbates personal issues Lee and Amanda need to resolve. That usually means taking some time apart to sort things out and acknowledge what's true. You definitely have storytelling in your DNA and excel in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, vocabulary, etc. It's a pleasure to read your stories.
2/16/2003 c1 24Shelly
I decided to skim through some stories and came across this one. I'm pleased that I did! I love stories where Lee and Amanda are forced to deal with difficlut situations and feelings and this one fit the bill nicely. You have a real talent for characterization and your descriptions and non-verbals were top-notch. I'm leaving this one to find some more by you to read! Keep up the excellent work! :-)
1/16/2002 c1 Amanda in WI
I love stories where Lee & Amanda go thru their differences...
12/29/2001 c1 SMKErica
I really enjoyed reading this story. I was taken right into this story, and had to read it a few more times. Wonderfully written, and great detail. I'll be adding you to my favorites!
12/27/2001 c1 Sheri
Another wonderful story. I do hope that you plan on entertaining us with more! The discriptions that you give jump out at the reader. You have a real talent.
12/23/2001 c1 Kim
Another fantastic story! I can see them each having these doubts. You handled it all in a sweet and realistic way. I really enjoyed reading this, and hope you have more in store for us!
12/23/2001 c1 6DixonHill67
This was excellent! I was quite impressed with the attention to detail. The small touches in facial expressions and body language say so much. Your characterization was right on target. This story left me pleasantly breathless.
12/22/2001 c1 LL
WOW, that was awesome. That made me feel about a dozen different emotions while reading. I felt that this was true to character and I could feel myself being drawn into it from the begining. Excellent.
12/22/2001 c1 19Stemwinder
Great story! Loved the tension between L&A, and Doottie's assumptions. So Smk, I could see this being an episode. :)
12/22/2001 c1 catey
ask and ye shall receive! i just reviewed your other story hoping that you'd write more and poof! there it was. thanks for another great story!