for Consequences

9/10/2011 c1 small town god
Whoa! Awesome! And Vlad was so nice to him! When I saw this episode, I realized he can be a good guy at times, even if he is a fruitloop. A cool fruitloop. :):):)
9/9/2010 c1 8KayMoon24
OH MY GOODNESS! I JUST saw that you had written a Danny Phantom fan-fiction and I swear to you, I received the grandest grin apon my face! I simply ADORE this show as well; and was extremely sad when it was discontinued. If I may say, you do a wonderful job at conveying Daniel's emotions in this piece! It is very well constructed and thought out! I especially enjoyed the ending, with the missing information.

'Astonishingly emerald green orbs glistened in the afternoon sun. My placid skin a beautiful contrast against the ebony ensemble I wore. Whilst my strikingly ashen hair partly covered my face.'

STUNNING descriptive details! I am thoroughly impressed!

Once more, you do a brilliant job of bringing the characters from their 2-dementional world into a very nice human and well-developed manner, to which I thoroughly enjoyed. Your story is so very haunting and detailed- it gave me shivers!

The ONLY thing I could think to improve apon were that some sentences did not end with a proper period.Ex:

"Those fools never know when to give up"

"It's all your fault"

But other than that, it was glorious. Fantastic job!
5/24/2009 c1 32spiritmind675
...

Wow...that was...amazing.

Great job!

bye~spiritmind
5/24/2009 c1 7Always an Angel
*shivers*

That was...was...I have no words.

Great job