for The Fanfiction Testament

6/16/2020 c5 15the7horcrux
6/16/2020 c2 the7horcrux
oh man this is amazing and hilarious.
6/16/2020 c1 the7horcrux
hilarious thank you. "therefore the wizard who hath used bleach came unto the mount and bade them shut up"
That was so funny
4/18/2020 c2 Etta Daring
It’s endlessly refreshing to me that you can make fun of yourself. I’m thoroughly enjoying this. I do have a few questions though:
Out of all of the MANY sons of the Wors Elf To Ever Exist, the Elf Whom I Would With Great Delight Punch In The Face, out of all his sons, it’s Caranthir? I mean, I guess he’s the fifth-least-sucky. And he was pretty. Eh, no judgement, I’m just more of a Maedhros girl. Also, Glorfindel should look scared because I’m coming for him in my next fanfic and he’s gonna go through so much PTSD. ALSO, I love this. It’s fantastic.
4/18/2020 c1 Etta Daring
Araloth... you’re KILLING ME
4/1/2020 c5 2Kawisdom
Thou shalt not glomp thy neighbor's elf. Truly a wise statement.
4/1/2020 c1 Kawisdom
Every pseudo scripture should be this funny. And ought to include an Elf of Great Hotness.
8/18/2019 c5 2JulsaIthil
O.O in awe. I love it! Squeee! Oops...
7/1/2019 c1 4Laegwen
You're a goddamn genius
10/28/2018 c5 5Vivstar
This story, and at many points throughout, had me rolling over laughing out loud. For real. Extremely awesome job. Love it.
10/22/2018 c5 25upwiththebirds33
This is super funny! I didst love the Bible Englishe.
Marvelous job!
10/22/2018 c4 upwiththebirds33
This is so funny! Best: "Fine, thou canst squee, but not so loudly that the Fellowship and thy readers must get hearing aids after the experience."
Poor Legolas! I hate spiders... :(
10/22/2018 c3 upwiththebirds33
This is so funny! Best:
“Thou shalt address no one in Middle-Earth with incessant giggling, numerous punctuation marks or text speak, for it is odious in the sight of the Lord, and all rational beings beside.“
Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Legolassssssssssssss beeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeee from the fangirlsssss
10/22/2018 c2 upwiththebirds33
AHAHAHAHAHAH FARAMIR THE ABUSED EMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’M DYYYYYYYYYYINGGGGG
And blessed art thine eyebrows for they are totally hot is FABULOUSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Well that was random. Anyway, I didn’t know there was another chapter so this is really exciting!
10/22/2018 c1 upwiththebirds33