for Meeting the Dads 04: Fox Mulder

6/13 c1 599Ghostwriter
Honestly, I'm hoping Mulder turns out to be the father. Well, either him or Booth, but I don't want anything to derail Booth and Brennan getting together, so...love this reality.
8/9/2019 c1 17Almadynis Rayne
LMAO! Perfectly done!
4/3/2013 c1 Guest
The thought of Mulder being the dad actually makes me kind of happy... that would work for me
6/2/2011 c1 2MMWillow13
Mulder is so a Xander lol
9/19/2009 c1 8so kiss me goodbye
What a nifty idea for a crossover story. I didn't really know what was going on at first but kept reading anyway - that's a sign of quality writing. By the time I got the end I was interested in checking out your other one shots. (I haven't read it yet, but I bet Buffy gets a nasty shock when she meets Seeley Booth. *grin*)

Lamia (xxMe)
7/7/2009 c1 4UnillaDellaLuna
Heheh,love Mulder as a maybe daddy, be funny if it was him, would love to see this turned into a chapter fic.
6/19/2009 c1 8Angel of the day
I love Mulder! So cute! Anyway just so I know the list goes from Seeley, Maulder, lector, to Monk right? Love it! I was thinking another possible could be... Luke off Gilmore Girls? That could be funny or maybe... well... have you seen Repo? It could be Nathan. I know that would be hard, but you could have it like the crazy professor went to an alternate universie before she met Giles and met Nathan... if you haven't seen Repo Head is Nathan... anyway something like that... I don't know if you want to get that tech. but... it would be funny just to see their reactions. But this is your story and you can do what ever you want with it, I love it reguardless. Serisouly I love this. The title was weird that why I thought it was one of the crazy stories that makes no sense but this one is great! Write more!
6/4/2009 c1 2WaveMasterYami
Having Mulder be one of the possible donors, and his hero worship of Buffy was a very amusing idea to me for some reason. Anyway, it may be easier to make this into a chapter story, mostly so readers wouldn't have to take the time to search for the rest of the one-shots. So, please update again soon!