for Devil May Care

12/9/2011 c4 3Lady Barbossa329
I'm not sure who the green haired person is, though I'm sure I'll find out soon. Wonderful chapter, once again.

I can't wait until the next chapter. :)
12/9/2011 c3 Lady Barbossa329
I have seen Grimmjow before, but I don't know how he acts, so I'm neutral on him at the moment (I haven't gotten that far in the anime/manga yet). But I like how you made his personality.

The funny thing is, when I looked at the title of the chapter, I was drinking hot chocolate made with warm milk.

Fantastic story so far!
12/9/2011 c2 Lady Barbossa329
When Mayuri was trying to figure out what was on Kenpachi's back, I about lost it when he said it could be a bag. Then a mental picture came to mind of scary, bad-ass Kenpachi carrying around a bright pink bag on his shoulder. That made me laugh. :)

I'm glad Yachiru was brought into the story. You can't have a story with Kenpachi without having Yachiru in it as well.

I loved the last couple lines of the this chapter.
12/9/2011 c1 Lady Barbossa329
Now, this should be interesting. Seeing that Mayuri just got Kenpachi as a body guard. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I usually don't read much AU unless it's really well written, and your story is very well written. I am excited I found this story.
2/26/2011 c1 PhantomWise19
Oh my gosh, only one chapter and I can already tell this is gonna be fantastic!

I absolutely love Mayuri and Urahara, and seeing them in the same story makes me go nuts. 3

Can't wait to read the other chapters!
6/10/2009 c4 AnonymousSomeone
Woah! I hope you update very soon. Mayuri is so cute!
6/9/2009 c4 7RadicalEd57
Aw, I love it when Mayuri-kun gets picked on. Its always really cute. Please let him end up with Urahara-san! Please? Also, Grimmjow makes me laugh. I'm glad he's become Mayuri-kun's little friend.

Anyhoo, you're doing a great job! Can't wait for more! :D
6/3/2009 c2 Monochromatic Stains
when you gonna updae
5/30/2009 c3 16Dreadful Virtue
It is obvious, yes. xD!

Still adore your story. 3
5/30/2009 c3 9pages.of.altaire
This is interesting! :D Hmm...Grimmjow and Mayuri are somewhat OOC, but this is AU, so I guess it's okay. By the way, your usage of punctuation marks are sometimes incorrect. I suggest that you start using '-blah-' and ';', it's easier to read that way. :)

This is a very interesting story! So I take it that Mayuri doesn't have his mask on? :) That's pretty cool.

Please update soon!

~KW
5/30/2009 c3 Monochromatic Stains
finally you updated teehee
5/29/2009 c1 4Eyvindr
Nice story so far, please contine soon! :)

And the pairing... I (of course) vote to Mayuri/Urahara! That pairing needs more fics.
5/25/2009 c1 Rushumble
Interesting story so far, I enjoy Urahara, Mayuri fics. As for pairings, anyone with Mayuri is cool (to me at least!)
5/25/2009 c1 Monochromatic Stains
great story and well written too,

but how about instead of going for the obvious Urahara/Yoruichi, why not try Mayu/Yoruichi? I don't think thats ever been done before.
5/25/2009 c1 16Dreadful Virtue
oh fuck!

The plot is amazing! 3~

And I like your writing style - very...smooth - and great use of words 3

lol and shy/scared Mayu-chan - adorable! xD

hm Ken-chan ain't that muscular though - just look when he ripped off his top after fighting Nnoitra, for example :P

It's the captain coat - it makes me all look...bigger (:

And for the pairings?

UraharaxMayuri

YoruichixSoifon

...

ByakuyaxKenpachi? : D

*shot into the ground until nothing is left*

sorry - but they would be my favs xD;
16 Page 1 2 Next »