for Quite the Character

4/19/2011 c1 66000
you know the real name is jameson rook right? not nick haskell but loved it i love the name nick and it sounde really close so good job.

Nick Haskell

Rick Castle
8/27/2010 c1 10Chrysa Lite
Um...wasn't Nikki's love interest named Jameson Rook? I'm confused. But other than that, lovely story. :)
6/7/2010 c1 7Taly-chan
This is so much funier now that the second season is out, and we know parts of the book (not to mention, I read the book made for promotion). Amazing how spot on you were :D
4/20/2010 c1 21BetweenTwoWorlds
Hehe...that was great! I especially loved the ending! My friend just recently got me into Castle (and I just got her into Chuck! :)) and I love the Beckett/Castle relationship! Great story!
3/10/2010 c1 7andy1990
ROFL-Too funny.
2/7/2010 c1 juli
that was fun. men an sometimes be so clueless. unless he's just playing. i'd love to see the reaction of dect. beckett when she reads it though.
1/20/2010 c1 14muuski
lol. Hilarious.
12/10/2009 c1 4Bella Paige
I need more ... I would love to see Kate's reaction.
12/4/2009 c1 Viktorija
Well done!:)
11/14/2009 c1 2Steeldust-01
Love it!

Very funny!
9/5/2009 c1 12Duchess of Strumpetness
She's going to kill him is what but I loved it. Alexis is terrific but she's certainly the parent in that household.
8/18/2009 c1 6GladeSistas
Rofl, that's Castle alright. Exactly what he would say!

Very nicely done!

Emma 3
7/4/2009 c1 151hardly loquacious
This is excellent. I find it interesting that some of the best Castle fic seems to involve Alexis and Castle, and not necessarily Beckett (at least not directly).

Anyways, very well written, and very in character. Alexis as the voice of reason to a clueless Castle amuses me. Oh, and Nick Haskell was genius.
6/22/2009 c1 18The Blue Fenix
"Dad, I got you an early birthday present. It's a clue bat."

BOP BOP BOP BOP