for It's Just Only a Little While, Right?

7/5/2015 c1 53Wintry Leen
I'm not going to try to talk and give a critique about your handling of their characters because I don't think I have a full grasp of them, too.

While I'm not particularly attuned to their characters, I still think this story is sweet and it gives me that fluff feeling especially with Tomoyo being a superstar and Eriol just wanting her near him. It is a simple conflict but effective if the intention is pure romance. But I guess I just read too many 'kissed her/kissed him' that the effect of that moment eventually lost its magic and became an unnecessary ornament towards the end.

Also, since you've already mentioned in your notes the song that inspired you to get this story down on paper, I think you can remove the lyrics from the body itself. It is okay to put in lyrics but only minimally because putting everything down doesn't add anything substantial to the story; it only adds length that is not needed. Perhaps selecting the most powerful lines and choosing the spaces where you can put them would be best if you want your song to highlight some scenes.

[I've always shipped these two together. I didn't read the manga, only watched the anime. Did Eriol have feelings for Kaho?]
7/17/2014 c1 22Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa
for the love of DDR and online games :)
6/16/2012 c1 15Dandy352
LOL :) Eriol playing DDR, that's hilarious! :D Nice one! God bless to you and your writing!
7/5/2010 c1 14FreyaLin
lol the emo-ness of eriol was hilarious hahahha i can just picture a chibi version of it in my head XD so cute! hahah yeah and omgawd I can not picture eriol playing DDR hahaha interesting...but yeah really cute fanfic!
4/13/2010 c1 25UNIVERSE-KRISSY
OMG I Love it it's so cute!
9/28/2009 c1 2Andee.134224
i just read one of your stories and it was really really good..no wait, i think it should be GREAT,thats the word.

and the song you place on your fic is awesome, i'm listening to it as i read nd review ur work...

ur a great writer nd i hope i can read more of ur works!

and by the way...

thanks 4 always reviewing at my work...

♥♣♥i really appreciate it♥♣♥
9/11/2009 c1 18Tilja
Good story! If this was any clichè american teen movie, that is. Completely OOC characters in every sense, but that's to be expected from a fanfic anyway. The writing could be better, though. I saw very good parts in it and very lame ones in the writing area. In the plot part, all of it was just a very clichè american teen movie, as I said, with even the lines being carbon copied from the movies, or even perhaps from one single movie. I have no idea how many times I've heard over and over the same things said in so many movies and sitcoms it gets so old it's sickening.

I would consider this a very good fic if it wasn't for the fact that I've seen and read hundreds of others exactly like this and I'm already too tired of always finding the same thing in all american movies and sitcoms. I can only rate it as too ordinary and low ranged.

The only thing I don't know about is what's DDR. I'll have to look it up. All I can think of is a hard drive capability acronym, which is the one I learned in technical PCU.
7/12/2009 c1 8Midnight Ghost
Hahahahaha~ "Hello stranger. I missed you." If it were my choice, and if this was real, I would deem it most awesome line ever said/thought/murmured/etc.

The second is, "This cute and terribly handsome stranger..."
6/22/2009 c1 11kyohei11sunako
,what does DDR stands for?
5/29/2009 c1 23Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly
oh this is really cute! cheng-chan, u should write more ExT stories!

even though Eriol is a bit OOC, this story is so kawaii! i just loved tomoyo though. you write really well.

i hope your friend is found soon and i hope she's doing OK.
5/28/2009 c1 6Deadient
LOL

XD

Cool. It's really funny trying to imagine Eriol with a mischievous glint.

X33 Akemi
5/27/2009 c1 3NaniRu12
It was good! liked it ;)... but just one little prob.. I didn't get the ending... I mean... what's DDR? :S
5/26/2009 c1 Wafflesz
lols. this one shot has its good moments xD

i guess that's what a one shot is supposed to do... so good job!
5/25/2009 c1 11winterkaguya
Hahahahahaha! I can imagine Eriol's expression when he sees it! I'm sure Suppi and Kero will record every second of it! *laughs*

Nice one...love the fluffy Eriol and Tomoyo part~
5/25/2009 c1 huh
Why is Tomoyo leaving for a month such a big deal to Eriol? Did he forget what it was like when Kaho left indefinitely to help Sakura capture the Cards and defeat Yue? Or when HE left HER indefinitely to help Sakura transform the Cards?

Just WHY does all of Eriol's past experience and maturity go out the window when he dumps his longtime friend Kaho for the younger, barely-friends Tomoyo? Why DOES he stop acting like the adult he is, and start acting like the child he only pretended to be?