for A Brighter Morning

7/17/2018 c15 5FlowerChild23
Aww. So sweet.
5/24/2018 c15 RYJAN
Another great story I read, Imagine after Season 1 Ended they had this as a TV Special or Movie !
1/22/2017 c15 Guest
I will love if you could make a sequel from this story, I love Skull and Kimberly pairing, they're such a nice couple to be. Difference attractions what we all needs. Love you and your story so much. Xoxoxox
10/25/2016 c2 LostDragonRider
I'm from but i read here for kicks i was scrolling and thought this would be fun so i started reading by chap. 2 i was laughing my ass off. XD poor Skull hope nothing goes wrong
9/4/2016 c4 Guest
Ok, serious pet peeve of mine. It's Megadeth, M-E-G-A-D-E-T-H, not megadeath. If you're going to include a band's name into your story then fucking spell it right.
1/29/2012 c1 8Wicked Lady
I absolutely love what you're doing with this story. I've always been a fan of this pairing and I heard in an interview that most of the writing staff support it to.

You've written a very believable transition and development for their relationship. Tommy is being a bit of a jerk, but even that is handled much better then I'm used to seeing.

I can't wait for another chapter.
12/15/2011 c15 2Jeremy Shane
Good story
12/15/2011 c15 brankel1
Fantastic.
12/14/2011 c15 12Toowhiteprincess
I love that skull's ex finally grew up and realized what she lost.
12/14/2011 c15 606Ghostwriter
YES! What a chap! The talk that Kim had with Melinda was sweet and I'm glad that Kim and Skull got back together. Is there any chance for a sequel? Catch ya on the flip side.
12/10/2011 c14 2Jeremy Shane
Good Chapter & More Please
12/9/2011 c14 brankel1
Fantastic job.
12/8/2011 c14 606Ghostwriter
Wow. What a chap! That was awesome how you had Kim all bad-ass (excuse the language). And Rita's starting to cause Goldar and Scorpina to fall away. Cool. For future reference, the monster-making machine is called "The Monster-Matic". And the Goldar/Scorpina relationship makes sense due to the fact that in Sentai Griffizor and Lami (Goldar and Scorpina's Japanese counterparts) were married and eventually had a kid. Catch ya on the flip side.
11/28/2011 c13 brankel1
Fantastic job.Hoep Skull will be alright.Hope Jason will kick Goldar's butt.
11/28/2011 c13 2Jeremy Shane