for Meshii

9/27 c1 1Diametrik
I don't mind much since it's not done well in canon, either, but Hiruzen really didn't try very hard to convince people about Naruto, did he? Like, when he did the announcement it was like this:

Hiruzen: "Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto, he is the hero of the village for keeping the Kyuubi at bay."
Villagers: "He has the Kyuubi in him, he should be executed!"
Hiruzen: *releases killing intent*
Villagers: *silent*
*space for Hiruzen to scold villagers and explain that the seal was done by Minato and is reliable and that Naruto is an innocent child and why he should be treated as a hero*
Hiruzen: *does none of that and just leaves*
8/28 c24 Furicano
will you make the jinchuriki travel toguether to warn the other jinchuriki?
8/28 c24 Danny Williams
Great story from start thru this chapter.
Story has plenty of action, suspense and horror.
I like it when Naruto gets a good looking woman but to like wien he and Hinta get together.
Waiting for next update.
5/30 c17 Blaze02
Never mind what I said last chapter. I didn't read ahead.
5/30 c16 Blaze02
Tayuya was his first kill? What about that team in the Chunin exams? He killed 2 of them and killed the last one after Shino and Hinata incapacitated him, saying that the guy would be out for revenge if he was allowed to live.
5/29 c16 Blaze02
Wait, did Sasuke knock Gaara out? I assumed not and he was just extremely paralyzed before being captured. Either it wasn't very clearly stated or staying up for 27 hours is getting to me lol
5/29 c12 Blaze02
Isn't it part of the Shinobi world that you shouldn't expect things to be in your favor? That means they shouldn't change the exams just because one participant is blind. Like, what if Naruto's team has to gather written information and write them down? You can say one of his teammates can do it but his inability to do it makes him a liability. You can also say to just don't send Naruto on such missions but he is in and is trained in tracking and information gathering. There's also no way to confirm that he won't have to copy written documents on a mission. You said Kishimoto pretty much destroyed the concept of his fictional world by having all shinobi from the 5 hidden villages come together when originally anyone could've been a bad guy.
5/29 c11 Blaze02
Kurenai didn't give him an estimate on how long they would be gone? Didn't she tell him to pack for a week long trip? Sometimes, it seems like you forget what you wrote. Most likely because you write so many stories but this is the same chapter and it's only a few paragraphs apart. Most of the time I ignore these because your stories are great but now I'm curious as to why you seem forget what you wrote so easily.
12/23/2021 c5 Aedwards179
why is everyone always behind Sauske in these novels no matter how smart they are? dude is being taught by someone literally named "the professor" he should be first.
12/23/2021 c3 Aedwards179
why does it keep saying infant. 4 year olds are far from infants.
12/23/2021 c2 Aedwards179
blind people can still cry. hell you can cry even if you don't have eyes.
11/10/2021 c24 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter, continue please.
5/19/2021 c2 3A Trash Mob
Oh thank you
5/19/2021 c1 A Trash Mob
If he gets dumped in an orphanage after all this im gonna be heated
4/26/2021 c23 Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa
Nonsense to apply sleeping agent instead of just killinng kabuto, this is not how naruto would operate according to what I'm reading, with his skill he would decapitate Kabuto in 0.5 seconds, making the sleeping agent choice making no sense. Also, he knows he is a skilled medic, so wtf is that choice. I guess Kabuto escapes after all this I don't know, but this particular interaction doesn't make any sense. 2/10
797 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »