FanFiction.Net
for Meshii

5/26/2023 c24 Guest
Naruto is a edge lord lol kinda cringe ngl
5/26/2023 c14 Guest
Hinata getting light release is dumb and unnecessary :/
5/21/2023 c24 DracoKing30
Really like this story can't wait for new chapters
4/27/2023 c24 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
This has been a fun read. Definitely a lot of interesting choices done in this fic. I've yet to read a story of yours I don't like.
Hope to see more of this one sooner rather than later.
12/20/2022 c24 Alexander4443
Nice chapter
9/27/2022 c1 1Diametrik
I don't mind much since it's not done well in canon, either, but Hiruzen really didn't try very hard to convince people about Naruto, did he? Like, when he did the announcement it was like this:

Hiruzen: "Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto, he is the hero of the village for keeping the Kyuubi at bay."
Villagers: "He has the Kyuubi in him, he should be executed!"
Hiruzen: *releases killing intent*
Villagers: *silent*
*space for Hiruzen to scold villagers and explain that the seal was done by Minato and is reliable and that Naruto is an innocent child and why he should be treated as a hero*
Hiruzen: *does none of that and just leaves*
8/28/2022 c24 Furicano
will you make the jinchuriki travel toguether to warn the other jinchuriki?
8/28/2022 c24 Danny Williams
Great story from start thru this chapter.
Story has plenty of action, suspense and horror.
I like it when Naruto gets a good looking woman but to like wien he and Hinta get together.
Waiting for next update.
5/30/2022 c17 Blaze02
Never mind what I said last chapter. I didn't read ahead.
5/30/2022 c16 Blaze02
Tayuya was his first kill? What about that team in the Chunin exams? He killed 2 of them and killed the last one after Shino and Hinata incapacitated him, saying that the guy would be out for revenge if he was allowed to live.
5/29/2022 c16 Blaze02
Wait, did Sasuke knock Gaara out? I assumed not and he was just extremely paralyzed before being captured. Either it wasn't very clearly stated or staying up for 27 hours is getting to me lol
5/29/2022 c12 Blaze02
Isn't it part of the Shinobi world that you shouldn't expect things to be in your favor? That means they shouldn't change the exams just because one participant is blind. Like, what if Naruto's team has to gather written information and write them down? You can say one of his teammates can do it but his inability to do it makes him a liability. You can also say to just don't send Naruto on such missions but he is in and is trained in tracking and information gathering. There's also no way to confirm that he won't have to copy written documents on a mission. You said Kishimoto pretty much destroyed the concept of his fictional world by having all shinobi from the 5 hidden villages come together when originally anyone could've been a bad guy.
5/29/2022 c11 Blaze02
Kurenai didn't give him an estimate on how long they would be gone? Didn't she tell him to pack for a week long trip? Sometimes, it seems like you forget what you wrote. Most likely because you write so many stories but this is the same chapter and it's only a few paragraphs apart. Most of the time I ignore these because your stories are great but now I'm curious as to why you seem forget what you wrote so easily.
12/23/2021 c5 Aedwards179
why is everyone always behind Sauske in these novels no matter how smart they are? dude is being taught by someone literally named "the professor" he should be first.
12/23/2021 c3 Aedwards179
why does it keep saying infant. 4 year olds are far from infants.
802 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »