for A Perfect Impossibility

12/16/2014 c20 1Kou Shun'u
He could always just wear her dad's clothes.
12/16/2014 c19 Kou Shun'u
I like that harry stood by his convictions. He is right,but at the same time involving children in a war and them choosing family allegiences... But at least harry agreed with dm not going to azkaban and willing to speak the truth about him.
And I liked that hg kicked hp out. And I like harry bringing up ron and the love triangle.
12/16/2014 c15 Kou Shun'u
Awwww poor boy draco.
And hey wait, is draco's wand the elder wand? Or is he just the master of it?
12/16/2014 c14 Kou Shun'u
I do hope its the war , and being alone with no one but each other, that has put I love you into their mouths so quickly.
12/16/2014 c10 Kou Shun'u
My fav chapter so far. Snape chaperoning is totally one of the best hp scenes. Glad they took such amusement from it.
And I was amused also at the Krumb not Krum.
Oh and I like hg's comeback line about dm not sexually messing around with vc and gg.
12/16/2014 c6 Kou Shun'u
In hp you can multiply food. Its the five laws of _something_.
Hmmm I must say your writng style and plot has definately improved on your future writings. I feel like I'm reading a manga for young girls. :) it was the getting lost in the canadian snow that put that in my thoughts actually.
12/16/2014 c3 Kou Shun'u
Hmmm does malfoy not have his wand and thus he removed her clothes instead of drying them with magic?
9/21/2014 c37 Kim
Ah, this was so awesome! I loved it :-)
4/14/2014 c37 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
1/4/2013 c37 12luckintheair04
ADORABLE. I loved it!
12/17/2012 c37 Missy
This was a really good story! Loved it, and I hope you keep writing!
12/26/2011 c37 shellcos
Great story! I think it was awesome, and the ONLY mistake I noticed while I was reading was that you said something about Ron puking 'snails' but he actually pukes slugs :P AMAZING STORY! MUST READ IT!
9/8/2011 c37 1xxLittleMidgetLeprechaunxx
This story is so cute! :) :) I was aww-ing throughout the whole thing! :))

But you have a couple mistakes that I noticed (just small ones like 'your' instead of 'you're'.. just thought you should know :)
12/4/2010 c37 xHELLOx
wow very good :) well done! a bit confusing occasionally but hey i understood it! well done again! :D
7/24/2010 c37 ElectricLimeGreen
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing!
150 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »