for A Perfect Impossibility

6/18/2010 c37 Fangirl
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written with an interesting and entertaining plot. Plus you gotta love the Dramione! :)
3/1/2010 c37 Smilie
Glad that there's a happy ending. Got me all nervous because I thought there wouldn't be one.

Great job, love the fanfic.
2/28/2010 c2 3CheshireCat23
I've read your other story (Lonely Portrait) and I'm sure this fanfic will be just as good!
12/5/2009 c37 4Muffin'sback
Really good story :D
11/29/2009 c37 1HelloIamGracie
I do love this story. And I would also love to see a sequel. Like what happened with her relationship with Ron? Are they still friends? And like Herms and Draco getting married *girly sigh* and having kids or something. I, for one, will keep a look out on your profile for the sequel. Great job! :-)
11/26/2009 c37 10AmOrFoReVeRmOrE
Great story. I definitely loved how it tied in with DH (at least the beginning of it). Your portrayal of Draco somehow was very true to the book yet very endearing - fantastic. I favorited the story. Great plot, great execution, great characters and great EVERYTHING. You wrote it wonderfully and I am now off to go ambush your other stories.
8/17/2009 c37 2typing-pictures
i love this story. cant wait for your sequel!
8/12/2009 c37 DA786
Aw! I love it but it would be nice if he proposed and everything else was fantastic! :D
8/12/2009 c37 jenniluz
love your story didn't stop reading once i started :D

definitely checking for the sequel :)

your a really great writer :)

hurry with sequel!(:
8/2/2009 c5 41Apomaro-Mellow
Wonder how they're gonna stand living together.
8/2/2009 c1 Apomaro-Mellow
This looks good.
8/2/2009 c37 BeccaSaurus-X
Hey just wanted to comment by saying how great a story that was... i just thouyght that is was hilarious how at the end of chapter 16 you commented about how you had contemplated leaving there... but you went on to write and additional 21 chapters... just so all of us faithful dramione addicts could have ourselves a happy ending... i loved it thanks so much... and i will definatly check out your upcoming work.

~Becca
7/25/2009 c37 loliebolie ondeviantart
Wow, a friend of mine send me this story and I really loved it :D I don't usually read such long stories, cause they bore me xD This is the first time I read such a good story and I'll surelly read more of your stories :D
7/24/2009 c37 5Herutsu Oshii
Like I said before, I'm really sorry and the story was REALLY good!
7/24/2009 c36 Herutsu Oshii
I'm really sorry, I shouldn't of said those things, I thought that the story ended there, and I didnt bother looking. I'm really really really sorry.
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »