for A Perfect Impossibility

7/24/2009 c35 5Herutsu Oshii
Okay, I liked the story till it got to this chapter. The information says its complete, but how can you end a story with so many loose ends? You obviously don't know how to end a story correctly because unless its a series, real authors tie up loose ends. And I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I really like this story and wanted it to have a good ending, but it wasn't good.
7/24/2009 c37 intoxicatingly.dazzled
great story! i liked the end, it was very cute!
7/22/2009 c37 9ariel1200s
Aw...I am just so glad you're writing a sequel...and I didn't even have to beg :] I will love reading about the continuing story between Hermione and Draco. I'm curious to see if Harry and Draco will ever get along, or if Draco's parents will get sent to Azkaban...or maybe Hermione will put her smarts to the test and save them? And will Ron ever be able to move on? All these and more are just bursting around in my head waiting for an answer. I come for the answers, but I stay for the characters, style, and steamy sex scenes ;]

You're a terrific writer. You make it an art, as it should be. Beautiful!

~aRIEL~
7/22/2009 c33 ariel1200s
Sorry I have skipped quite a few chapters in reviewing, but i was just getting so into the story. I am mad because I promised myself I would review a lot and maybe that would put you in 'the mood' to update your other story, but you are such a damn (pardon my french) good writer! I absolutely loved the water scene. I could recommend it as a good abs work-out. Anyway, I get distracted. I happened to read your author's note this time about the sex scenes and was completely flabbergasted. It's not particularly warm right now where I live, but I am most definitely hot...your sex scenes definitely do the job and make me all bothered...oh to be Hermione... Great story.
7/22/2009 c37 2Hollybaby390
WOW! I loved your story! I just sat here at home and read the entire thing. Please update soon on your other story and I can't wait to see more fanfics from you. Your plots are unique and well written. Loved it!
7/22/2009 c3 9ariel1200s
Funny, sweet, embarrassing, hott! This is an emotion cocktail. I'm on to the next chapter.
7/22/2009 c2 ariel1200s
O, a magical fence. A very long magical fence, lol. Poor thing. She rarely makes rash decisions and when she does they always seem to really come back to bite her in the butt.
7/22/2009 c1 ariel1200s
Hallo!

I just finished reading your UNfinished story, and you were SUCH a good writer, so I had to check out your other stories- well, story...BUT this one's finished and LONG, so I'm excited. First chapter done, so far so god ;]. Lol...Ron. *shakes head and sighs* Can't live with him, can't live...well yeah.
7/21/2009 c37 10Frenzied Flame
Wow... this was definitely one of the best Dramoine fictions out there... Maybe it's because it actually followed with the book? I don't know, but I loved it!

I think that, if you don't really feel up to doing the sequel, you should write an epilogue like JK did... or maybe at the end of the sequel, I don't know...

Anyway, I loved this story, it was fantastic!
7/20/2009 c37 6dreamsinwords001
WOW! I am afraid that I did not do this story justice by waiting till the final chapter to review. But in my defence, I couldn't stop reading to review! I love the way that you captured the characters and wrote both an exciting and heart warming love story. I would absolutely love to read a sequel some day :)
7/18/2009 c33 2Rin Koorbloh
-amused smirk- hehe, i like your... intimate... scenes very much... -major blushing- they make me feel all warm... oi, why the heck am i telling you this? -scampers back to finish reading your fic-

oi oi oi... :3

heheheheheh... ^_^
7/18/2009 c37 1SilverSlytherinWitch
I absolutely loved the entire story. The only thing I would think to change was them living in the Manor. They should have gone back to the one in Canada. That would fit with Hermione being scared of the Manor since Bellatrix crucio'ed her. But either way it still made it onto my favorites list. Good Job! =)
7/18/2009 c37 k
i loved it. there is nothing more to say, i truly loved it.
7/16/2009 c37 unmistakably forbidden
Aw! Such a sweet ending. I enjoyed reading the entire story! Very well-written (:
7/16/2009 c37 2fakebrit
This was SO FREAKING GOOD! It's 3am here and I have to wake up at 6, but I just couldn't stop reading til I finished... I love the progression of their relationship and Ginny is fabulous. Sequel please!
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »