FanFiction.Net
for I love you more then he does!

8/30/2011 c1 Luna5556
I want chibi shark boxers...even if I am a chick...
2/8/2010 c1 1AllWillBeOneWithRussia
i really had a difficult time readying it. Work on your simple, compound, and complex sentences, please.
12/16/2009 c1 11The Reborn Akatsuki
that was weak, a waste of time, and most of all, not arousing at all. -.- honestly you ruined akito. agito was such a bitch in it as well. anyway, now that i am done ranting about how horrble your ruined it, i am glad you wrote it, most people dont bother to write air gear fanfics, aleast you tried.
10/25/2009 c1 1Peanut Butter Loves Jam
a little confusing wording but very SMEXY
10/24/2009 c1 1Prussian Blue Tears
...You need to work on your grammar and spelling. Good plot though, by the way.
10/8/2009 c1 4Keep Calm and Drarry On
Wow, this is amazing.. Merely the best yaoi lemon I have ever read...^-^

The greatest pairing of this anime, the greatest lemon on this pairing and ...well, its just awesome!

Great job!

-Rukio
9/20/2009 c1 Yaoi-fan princess
AWW it was cute but there were just too many errors for me to truly understand, or enjoy everything that was going on. I think if you get the chance, you should try to edit some because i just don't understand some parts of it, which pisses me off to no end cause it's so cute! The grammar sorta got better at the end, but unfortunately it was quite disheartening that I couldn't read the whole thing, seeing as it was so absolutely cute! an d pretty sexy.
5/27/2009 c1 7DPshadow
very nice :) i like this pairring it's one of my favorites :)

i do like your story but when i was reading it, it seemed alot was missing, like some parts were cut out :(.

i do like your story thou :D great ideal :D