for Here's How It Goes

8/31/2020 c1 Icefire16
Aaaahhhhh. You just made me relaxed and sappy and wrapped up in one of my favorite ships to the point of crying with all this sweetness. The world could use more writers like you.
4/5/2019 c1 abughazallahy
This is so beautiful. I absolutely adore this.
8/11/2016 c1 5ariabones
50 just brought tears to my eyes...it starts all over again...ugh the feels
3/25/2016 c1 37Polly Little
16 was a clever twist, I like 5 though.
12/10/2015 c1 Guest
I cried
9/8/2015 c1 5KarismaticKoala
A fun, lighthearted piece i could enjoy in between study. Thanks; a real breath of fresh air.

Jokes. Not going to do a "sentence review challenge"... unless you want me to! Haha better keep it short anyway (i was supposed to be studying since two hours ago - a fic an hour keeps study away)

I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism; my own tastes usually lean towards writing such as Haruki Murakami's (do check him out. Amazing.), although i do, very much, enjoy yours too.

Just check point 42; a soliloquy is not a monologue. I know repeating yourself isn't great, but at least it's not really a blatant mistake. Monologues are appropriate; a soliloquy is spoken by one person, and it is, essentially, an ASIDE (i wish i had italics. Oh how i suffer without italics. Woe is me.); not even the characters in the immediate vicinity are supposed to hear it. It's more a dramatic technique than something used in less... well, mature or archaic works such as Percy Jackson. It's not really a big deal anyway.

Oh, and point 9; perhaps you're missing a hyphen between Seaweed and Brain?

Hahahaha resorted to nitpicking. Apologies.
8/10/2015 c1 12ntlpurpolia
this is so amazing
4/22/2015 c1 Guest
I love this. The format is so new and different for me but I love it. Great work! :)
4/21/2015 c1 lostinastory33
Lovely. Really lovely. Splendid, adorable, gorgeous...well, you get the point...
5/3/2014 c1 12footballprincess
I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing this. You are so very talented, keep it up
4/27/2014 c1 Guest
Very unique and unusual, and extremely well done
9/22/2013 c1 23Bubbles of Colours
I love your OS! It's really sweet and real Loove, xx, B.
4/30/2013 c1 18poser16
So awesome! I really loved this compilation of Percy and Annaneth's relationship :)
Great story!

poser16
4/2/2013 c1 nupuroo
Well, TECHNICALLY, that was actually 77 sentences, by my count. Your summary is LIES, ALL LIES!
3/25/2013 c1 Kirjavi
I simply adored the last sentence.
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »