for Golden Opportunity

12/17/2016 c10 Fast Frank
Brandy will burn ok, but wine has too low an alcohol content to be an accelerant.
12/14/2016 c8 Fast Frank
I'm not familiar with Dog Supreme, but it seems unlikely that a caninoid would use "bitch" as an insult.
12/13/2016 c4 Fast Frank
Fairly pathetic for the bandits to have blood stained weapons, but I suppose the author didn't know that you clean melee weapons after battle because blood is corrosive.
9/9/2016 c2 agnar
My interest in this fic ended when, despite giving us a HUGE change to canon, Ranma NOT going to Jusenkyo with Genma and going to the US, etc. so shit will obviously be WAY different than canon... You then turn around and give us some utterly half-assed, bullshit, total crap method of STILL getting Ranma there so we can just veer right the FUCK back to Ranma canon.

Sorry, but if you start pre-curse and keep Genma from stupidly inflicting the curse on Ranma, then you fucking damned well ought to have the fucking creative courage to continue on that path, not just come up with some even dumber, utterly transparent way of just giving us the same old shit.

Let alone that bullshit scene of Ryoga still getting HIS curse too. Why the fuck would he be there OR looking for Furinkan High? He'd been there looking for Ranma, who never went there, and looking for Furinkan because RANMA was going to Furinkan!

So obviously you're not going to really manage to be creative or give us anything but a mostly canon rehash despite the big changes you DO make.
12/17/2015 c1 AkashicTraveller
Chapter summary instead of story summary. Really bad idea, in my opinion, the only things that would make me more likely to avoid a story are the stupid list of questions and "I'm bad at summarys" summarys.
7/25/2015 c17 Guest
What happens when Nodoka get,s Ranma back to Japan and he meets the Tendos?
12/19/2014 c6 Guest
Ranma's foot, meet Ranma's mouth. Mouth, meet foot.
12/19/2014 c5 Guest
Ranma: more Socially inept at times than 12-year-old Naruto. In the Manga, the major thing he seems to understand about the female mind is: "All the ones I know like to hit me. Don't make em mad."
12/18/2014 c1 Guest
As of Issue 200, Brit is even more overpowered. Motha-f***ing cosmic powers!

Also Bri, Take a cold shower. On second thought, grab Gina too, and make it an ice bath instead.
7/20/2014 c1 Hishin Trueflame
Its "You're a girl, that's why" not "Your a girl, that's way" All the grammatical mistakes in this chapter just rub me the wrong way.
6/4/2014 c17 3Shinzochi
ROTFL, Ranma you have to break your cherry eventually, lol, i very much enjoyed this story and i am looking forward to starting the sequel which i am sure is as good as this story and i hope it continues
5/31/2014 c15 Shinzochi
personally i like this story all over and i like what you did with the characters, granted i have never seen or read the actual Gold Diggers series yet, but still i like it all also i though Ashton Chaos was pretty cool and fit in power level wise with the Edge Guard minus Onoli
5/29/2014 c13 Shinzochi
i am loving this story and i think you should turn this omake into a spinoff story, it is just too hilarious to not be a great spinoff story, lol
3/16/2014 c8 Fast Frank
You've missed the whole point of the Anything Goes Style, it is about testing your opponent, then adapting. Holding nothing back from the git go is Ryoga's style.
3/16/2014 c7 Fast Frank
Continuity fail: Although Gina's analysis of Ranma's basic strategy is right on, Ranma's non-use of the Neko-Ken was a reasoned decision. There is no 'simple truth' to be 'overwhelmed by'. So Ranma should either argue the point with Gina or stay silent.
265 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »