for Day For Night

3/30/2014 c1 28Betz88
House lives in a shadow world because there's nothing for him in the real one. I believe most of us have had bouts of this. But House is losing more and more of reality and retreating into fantasy because when he is there, he owns himself.
The Disney colors you painted are vivid indeed, because I remember them from a time when it's all there was.
Your depiction of Greg in the real world of Mayfield; a world with no hope, is an essay on hopelessness that gripped me strongly. You gave us a lithograph to hang on the wall of a very dark room.
Your slice of the life of House in this dark room was riveting. And the thing about being alone ... it's very real for him, isn't it?
7/24/2012 c1 34OldSFfan
Heartbreaking story.
12/3/2010 c1 Visitkarte
This is sad... I'm glad they didn't choose this. You write great.
1/2/2010 c1 calicoskies4ever
I was really enjoying this piece. I think the dreams are probably the strongest element. I almost feel like I'm right there with House. However, I was very disappointed by two things. 1. this story seems to end without really ending. There are still dozens of unanswered questions, the main one being, "why is he still hallucinating and is anything going to stop it/ make him better," and 2. it ends too soon. This story is very strong, but it doesn't feel over. Yes, he can escape the horrors of what his life has turned into via his dreams, but House isn't even able to control how often he has these dreams, and more importantly he can't live in those dreams even if he were able to find a way to control them. Anyway, I can't wait to find out what happens next, if there is a next.
5/28/2009 c1 18detcutthroat
Ooh. I like this :]
5/28/2009 c1 42sillym3
awesome closing line:)
5/27/2009 c1 49Potterworm
This was well-written. Do you plan to continue it, or is it a one-shot?