for And Reality Snarled

1/7/2020 c1 2Lady Ramona
I never expect a response to any review I leave.. if I like a story, I say so..
Thanks I liked this.
7/11/2017 c1 alberte140101
This was amazing and heartbreaking. _ I love your stories.
1/15/2016 c1 3mckydstarlight
Wow. That was fun... It could still be totally canon though. We know for a fact that Dean didn't know what Hell was going to be like, just that he was going.
11/20/2013 c1 4BittersweetRemix
How do you mean it won't work now? Maybe make this an AU and do it anyway? Or change what you were planning and do it differently? D I love reading your tales, so seeing that you've got one that isn't finished makes me squee and spaz a little with joy because there's more to be had!
10/31/2011 c1 9KrizDeanGirl
all right... three stories of yours and I'm just facinated... I mean girl, you totally understand what H/S Dean is about... and plus, you give it a real plot... I mean it's not just a bad flu but a real emotional deep look at our precious characters... thanks so much for being such an amazing writtes. I've read almost your complete list and I'm not stoping. Man, your writting is gold.

Great job and kisses from PerĂº.

Kristhel
7/17/2011 c1 5Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1
I am looking at you 'like that'.

You make grue and horror look easy. Not many authors can do that and do it well. You made it look easy. Thank you for the great story.

10/2/2009 c1 13TheKritty
Aw, man!How disdurbing was that, this guy burning and his eyes and...Dean watching it like that...this picture...*shudders*

You did an amazing job with this and captured the season3 - atmosphere really well.

kritty
9/7/2009 c1 29bayre
I liked this one.

And, for the record, Dean was right about the caviar.
7/27/2009 c1 11Awesomesauce123
Absolutely wonderful. :)

The writing was flowing and smooth, created a picture in the mind that held perfect clarity.

Definitely emotional. The expressions that played out on my face as I read must've been pretty hilarious, because my mother eventually burst out laughing. :)

I'm a sucker for details, so the way you described the emotions, Dean's breif trance, the snow, the flipped tractor, really gave the story depth. Beautiful.

~RftM
6/19/2009 c1 30Mander08
... aws ... poor Dean ::hugs him::

Well written good job :)
5/29/2009 c1 6pickamix
Grim... messy... and horrific... I liked it.
5/29/2009 c1 JazzyIrish
This was a tough one! Ouch. I'm glad that Kripke gave us the "green, nerve-wires/web of gore" instead of burning. (And nothing beats that desperately yelled "Sam" over the credits. What a magnificent bastard!)

But this was hard to read - to watch Dean's gut reaction to seeing this horror and imagining his own fate. Poor baby. :(

And is it too obnoxious of me to say: Well done! (Yes, I know I'm sick) Thanks for sharing.
5/29/2009 c1 35Dreadedfemale
Wow. Great attention to detail and the end...what a punch. You're right though it does stand well as a one-shot. Very nice!
5/28/2009 c1 88darksupernatural
oh wow. awesome, completely scary imagery. That, I could see how Dean was freaked. Loved it.
5/28/2009 c1 22sergeantmicky
Holy crap (please excuse my language)! That was fingernail-bitingly intense! And awesome at the same time! Popping eyeballs... that one gave me a bit of a shudder LOL. Poor Dean. (And Sammy, too, but Dean more for obvious reasons.) What a horrible experience, but what a great story! :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »