for The Worlds Strongest

3/4/2014 c12 The destroyer of fate
omg this sorry I loved every bit off it ., I don't think I have ever really read a story this good - with an ending too boot ;p . very good job and the ending was wonderful .. was a pleasure reading the story. hehe even though this seems to be an "oldie" work ;p still lovely and greatly enjoyed it
6/5/2012 c11 3SignDowny
I must say. This chapter did even outrun my expectations, it was really cool. You really have skill when it comes to writing these stories.
6/23/2010 c2 7Katt1848
i have a feeling its going to be the exact opposite as what happened in the actuall story. ranma is going to fall into the spring of drowned men.
11/11/2009 c1 LadyDragoncrow
Hello,

intersting story, I like your idea of the narrow-minded and thus weak amazons.

Just one favor: could you change the German translation to "the world's strongest", since I am German I can give you the correct translation: "der Stärkste der Welt / der Staerkste der Welt".

Thanks.
7/23/2009 c12 1Sir Thames
A most wonderful ending. Spot on.
7/12/2009 c12 wyte
Despite what you've asserted, your Kyle character is an SI (an original character at least partly based on yourself, even if not fully), and also a Mary Sue (technically Gary Stu), as he is inserted into the story to fix problems, and end up romantically with the main character.

My big question is, why is this story listed under Ranma and Akane, when they are not the romantic pairing of the story?
7/11/2009 c12 1Rocco13
This was a great freakin fanfic. Salute!
7/9/2009 c12 Radio Driver
Fanfic was good, Kylemoor. Keep on keepin on.
7/9/2009 c12 2Jen 230
You didn't like it? Where are you from? Uranus? It was excellent!
7/8/2009 c12 11chm01
first of all don't take personally what I'm about to say okay but I think you could've done a hell of a lot better with the idea this fic is based of.
7/6/2009 c11 Radio Driver
Good goin, Kylemoor. Keep on keepin on.
7/6/2009 c11 1Sir Thames
This flows very well. In response to your response to my esrlier review I feel you're doing a good job the way you utilize Kyle in your story. Carry on.
7/6/2009 c2 2Jen 230
This was an interesting chapter... isn't Cologne a type of perfume for men or something?
7/4/2009 c1 Jen 230
This is an excellent piece.
7/3/2009 c11 6TheonLee
heh, cool! that's all i can say. sorry...
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »