for Awful Nice

6/22/2009 c1 10evryluvsmisty
Those remarks SO sound like what House or Cuddy would say. Very nice. The things House was saying i swore i was watching hugh laurie do his thing on tv
6/19/2009 c1 Cyd the Squid
I thought this story was great. The only feedback I would give was telling you to think about breaking the story into chapters next time. But even without the chapters the story flowed really well, and the plot was very well thought out. I can't wait for the sequel.
5/30/2009 c1 g1rlanachron1sm
I loved it. There were parts where I felt you were rushing it, but all in all, it was a great little story. You should continue it!
5/30/2009 c1 30Sophies-Welt
God I loved this :)
5/29/2009 c1 arrrgylepirate
Excellent! Can't wait for the sequel!
5/29/2009 c1 2ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy
Enjoyed this fic very much. Looking forward to the sequel. We need all the hameron love we can get right now!
5/29/2009 c1 rosamarina
that was great. Oh good old times.
5/28/2009 c1 Limaccia
Clearly you didn't consult anyone who knows anything about medical education. To be a board-certified specialist in Immunology, Cameron would have to have started out working for House in her 30's. I can't believe one of your many encouraging authors wouldn't know this. If no one else, mishy-mo should know.
5/28/2009 c1 34an-ocean-in-the-sky
I skipped over this at first, thinking "I wonder why she only posted the first chapter" and then I saw "complete" and that confused me. And then I clicked and saw you posted it all as one chapter. So now that I've thrown in all that unnecessary stuff that I don't feel like deleting, I'll just say I'm glad you posted this here so I can add it to my favorites. I think I need a nap. Or medication. Maybe both. :p
5/28/2009 c1 1VegasButterfly
Love it!
5/28/2009 c1 9hungryforcookies
Wehh! Please continue. (;
5/28/2009 c1 3Tortall101
really liked this although i thought the ending was a little rushed - loved the toast to cuddy bit :) Look forward to the sequel.
5/28/2009 c1 AllyCameron
I already read your story on LJ, it's so awesome! I'm looking forward to the sequel :)
5/28/2009 c1 219VisualIDentificationZeta
absolutely fantastic fic, from start to finish! The idea, the plot, the execution, the dialogues, the characterizations,... All first class. I hope we don't have to wait long for that sequel, cause from the title of it, I think I'm gonna love it. Always did love Hameron family fics.
29 « Prev Page 1 2