for Six Days

10/6/2020 c9 Guest
Sam’s probably doing backflips with how happy he is at Dean being hurt.
10/6/2020 c9 Guest
Sam only cares about Dean when Dean is hurt. Sam would not even be here if Dean didn’t reach out to him in college. The a hole has only his interests in his soulless heart.
10/5/2020 c1 Guest
Yup Sam always comes to rescue Dean. Just like when Dean was in He** and Purgatory
11/16/2019 c3 2PhoebeJayScuttlebutt
I'm enjoying your story but just want to say that it is very unlikely that the rats would start eating him alive. Rats are VERY skittish animals and would run away from a Dean if he even so much as moved. I have pet rats who are domestic and tame but they still run away if I move too fast or someone else comes in the room. If Dean were dead or unconscious, then they would likely eat him but I don't think they would if he was awake enough to move.
10/12/2018 c16 9Ya Nefer Ma'at
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing it.
7/22/2017 c16 somersault-j
Ggaaahhh, poor Dean! Fuck, loved protective, BAMF Sam. AND BOBBY! And as much as I love Dean Winchester in pain, thank you for putting both boys back together! This was awesome. Loved it.
6/1/2016 c16 2pipinheart
Loved the pov you used. Dean vulnerable and Sam frantic,its good Bobby was there for them.
3/6/2016 c15 Guest
Adandoned child everywhere.
2/16/2016 c1 GibbsNCIS
Pleease continue...I love the story the way Sam cares and how Dean reacts...there is so much more ...please dont stop
1/2/2016 c16 4sunshine102897
I love love love loved this story. The feels were real when it came to Dean and my goodness but those guys deserved everything they got from Sam. Bobby being in the picture made everything perfect. I always enjoy seeing that role reversal. Thanks for writing!
11/4/2015 c16 Allison Moose C
This is amazing, I absolutely love it. I can relate to it, which makes it even more heartwarming. This is the most inspirational, accurate, and heartwarming fanfiction of Supernatural that I have EVER came across and it gives me hope myself with PTSD. Thank you so much for writing this, it's amazing 3
4/16/2015 c16 kirstyg201212
It's 2am here and I've just finished reading this. One of the best fan fictions I have ever read. There so much angst that had me desperate to find out what was going to happen. I got to see a whole knew side to the boys that was just so damn interesting. It was very well written and I would definitely read it again in a heartbeat. xx
4/3/2015 c16 16Violently Red
You are freaking amazing. This story blew my mind. AMAZING.
7/3/2014 c16 Cynthia
I really enjoyed reading this story. I like the implied backstory of Jackson Watts and why he wanted revenge.
7/1/2014 c16 jayeeee