for One Boring Saturday

10/1/2011 c1 SadisticSinner
Lovely! Continue to write more ^.O
5/19/2011 c1 Limplimplimplimplimplimplimp
GEEEEP! Harry had a limp! That means he was thouroughly shagged into the floor! GEEEEEEEP!
10/11/2010 c1 ayjayssis
frickin loved it :) totally not what i expected if im honest, but i like it:)
7/3/2010 c1 4JuliaJamboree
Review Part Uno:

Awesome fic! That was super cute! It's been a while since I've read a Harry/Draco fic, and that reminded me why I like them. :D Lovely Job.

Review Part Dos:

Thanks for reviewing my fic! I'm so happy you enjoyed it. I was nervous about posting it because I'd never written slash before, but it's people like you who make me feel good about my writing. :D You rock!
6/27/2010 c1 9West of California
*Gasp*! Finally! Some freakin well-written Harry/Draco! I was beginning to think I'd never find any DX but thanks for this! I really anjoyed it. Catty Harry is a new favorite lol

WHERE IS MY COOKIE? I DEMAND IT! lolz ;) thanks again for an awesome fic
4/22/2010 c1 4BeezyB
wait there's a second part right? i mean that was freaking hilarious loved the way you portrayed Harry's character and draco's come back that was brilliant ^_^
3/24/2010 c1 1AGryffindorBabe
Ah i loved it!
2/2/2010 c1 andrienne80
HEHEHEHE I really enjoyed the whole read! Draco thinks he's so hot, but that's beside the point, he is hot! And Harry proving that he's anything but boring is simply Yummy! ^_^
12/7/2009 c1 45Luna-is-Loony
:D GIANT COOKIE? *drool* Ahem, anyhoo...

I wuved it! X3 It was amusing and of course there was Draco/Harry action. Really, it doesn't get better than that. The ending made me laugh ("No, mom, I'm still working on AP World history... The question was just...amusing."). Actually, I laughed throughout most of it.

*squee* Anyhoo, keep on writing! :)

~Luna
7/25/2009 c1 7HeartofMine
What I loved most about this piece was the dialogue between Harry and Draco. I thought it was PERFECT!

The one thing that I, personally, would do differently is use the space key less. It was a *little* hard to get through because it didn't really flow well. Parts of it I felt could have easily been whole paragraphs. But that's just me! I liked it a lot, otherwise!
7/21/2009 c1 1934. The Forest Again
alright Siobhan...Imean AmazonWariorPrincess hehehe!

So you know I hate slash but I have to say that was pretty funny and it din't cross the line. The writting quality was pretty amzing if you ask me and i'm not just saying that cause i;m a bias friend. May I request an alicia Spinnet/Lee Jordan one shot? pretty please?

love aka alicia
7/9/2009 c1 27MidnightEmber
omg! i loved this! Draco/Harry or Harry/Draco either which way was interesting here hehe! XD
7/4/2009 c1 2mz.bubbly
AHHAHAHAHAAH
7/3/2009 c1 lexynolongerwrites
well paced and just what i needed today. nicely visual.
6/25/2009 c1 1angthetor
This. Is. Hot. Baby.

Alright, I reviewed. Now where's MAH COOKIE?
18 Page 1 2 Next »