for Always With You

2/4/2018 c7 7NoilyPrat
Really interesting monster to hunt. Kept thinking it was dragon, thinking Dean's dream was remembering "bird" wrong. Good experiment, only writing short blurbs when Dean was sleeping/awake and how everything eventually fell into place again. Sam's thoughts at the end were scary as well - missing Dean, not knowing if he was going to get him back.
3/6/2016 c7 Sallyannerenee
Loved it.
8/17/2014 c7 150Random Ruth
I love this idea, of a story being revealed in out of order chunks. Nice. :)
8/29/2013 c7 98ImpalaLove
This is awesome! I think I read this a while ago and for some ridiculously dumb reason, I didn't add it to my favorites. So glad I found it again- I love how you portray the brothers and I love that you leave your reader wondering which brother it is. Really well done!
8/5/2013 c6 samisnotevil
I just found your fic's and I'm in love. You are a real pro. Best of luck!
11/23/2011 c7 59Kokoroyume
Great story :)

Thank you !
6/11/2011 c7 ccase13
I liked your experimental story style. I was pretty sure it was Dean but it could have been Sam too.
6/7/2011 c7 212DeansBabyBird
Hiya,

I liked it, liked the drabble running through it like a heartbeat and the creature was genuinely threatening.

I thought, from the start, that the sleeper was Dean but enjoyed the ambiguity of the early chapters.

Enjoyed it. :)

Bev xx
6/7/2011 c1 DeansBabyBird
Hi hun.

What a nice start...I'm hooked into wanting ti know who the dreamer is, what the creature is and how he came to be concussed.

Like the drabble length starter chapter too.

Reading on

Bev x
6/6/2011 c6 LeiaWinter
This is one of my favourite fic. I really do wish that u'll write the

Whole story.
8/9/2010 c7 Hunnique
That was a cool story, the way you make us discover Dean's identity little by little. Well done!
7/15/2010 c7 13La Mariane
Hi! I've just read this fic, and I liked the recurring nightmare Dean had.
3/17/2010 c7 39SunnyZim
Another great fic - I guessed it was Dean pretty early on - his protectiveness of 'the other hunter' and the fact that he defined himself first and foremost as a brother and a hunter gave him away;) I love the fact that you show their connection with each other even when Dean can't remember who Sam is and I love the fact that you hinted at God having a hand in Dean's spared life at the end:) Nice job with this one!
2/1/2010 c7 3NamedForTheWind
Told you I was working my way through your fics! I think this is getting added to my faves...
1/9/2010 c7 6Abcbatsyzyx
Hey thanks for responding. I actually already read this one and I thought it was awesome. This is actually how I got the link to your other story. Thank you so much for your awesome stories!
211 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »