for Shadow of the Phoenix

10/13/2020 c16 8DeathRainbows
Oh, that’s a shame. I really hope you are doing better. I completely understand that writing just simply doesn’t work when you don’t feel well (mentally, I mean). Best wishes to you, and thank you for posting this in the first place. Take care!
10/13/2020 c8 DeathRainbows
So like I know this story was written like 10 years ago but wow! It’s one of the only good ones!

Lest I go to bed and end up forgetting parts of this story (it’s happened before) may I just say I enjoy your characterization a lot? Also Bakura is, as always, a riot. Poor wizards don’t know what hit em.

I’m very happy that your taking your plot a different direction than most Ygo/hp crossovers. It’s quite refreshing, and Yami as the antagonist is an interesting take I definitely want to see more of. It’s not super out of character, since he is/starts as something of a morally ambiguous heroic figure, yet will also occasionally put his pride/his priorities over others. I wish this story would have continued, because I think you would have taken it in a good direction, hopefully with proper payoff as well. Based on your writing so far, I’d say you would have succeeded. Your writing style and grammar were amazingly good for the 2010/2011 era of FFN, and if you still write, I’m sure it’s only gotten better.

Like I said before, your characterization is very enjoyable. Book Five Harry can be quite hard to pin down, but I’d say you managed to do a commendable job. That’s about it for now, but in the year of our Lord 2020 (what a hellscape!) I hope this message finds you and your family safe and well. I plan on leaving another review when I reach the end of this eternally-hiatused work, so stay tuned, I suppose? Have a good day
11/22/2019 c6 Toffeecat15
So a cameo appearance from Tristan I'm in, but seriously this doc is looking good
11/22/2019 c5 Toffeecat15
I may have snorted at the end of the 4th paragraph cause of a certain parade song
1/15/2019 c9 TheLizard-ling
AAA yessss! i think having Yami be evil is a great change from the fics I have read so far, it's innovative. and I like the interactions between 'Kura, Ryou and Yuugi <3
let's see how the plot thickens :D
1/15/2019 c7 TheLizard-ling
Hahaha Molly Weasley is lovely as always xD so funny!
10/25/2018 c1 Guest
Waiting for that moment where Yugi challenges some other card-wielding macho man int duel.
10/1/2018 c16 7The Forgotten Guardian
I hope you get better. You're an amazing writer.
4/19/2017 c2 A random child
Ooh never mind okay then bad guy yami
4/19/2017 c1 A random child
DID YOU JUST KILL OFF TAMI IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! ಥ_ಥ it's well written though good job
3/3/2017 c9 32David-El
Okay, I just thought of someone else who should at least get mentioned: where the bloody hell is Joey?! Yugi's first friend and what he got from his wish on the Millennium Puzzle, the friend who is so loyal that he was willing to sacrifice himself in order to save Yugi.
3/3/2017 c8 David-El
Honestly, after what happened in the Orichalcos arc, I find it hard to believe that Atem would act like you have described. Yugi, maybe, but most certainly not Atem. However, I am willing to suspend my disbelief in order to enjoy this story.
2/8/2017 c16 1KiaraWangWilliams
Are you ever going to update and continue this awesome story?
1/8/2017 c16 rhizz17
Update please
6/1/2016 c16 1Astraea J. Rahagi
I know that this story has not been updated. but, I would still put it in the list of my favorite stories.
440 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »