FanFiction.Net
for Artemis's Mistake

1/1/2011 c25 Peaceluver230
I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope you would do a sequel or at least an epilogue.
12/31/2010 c25 R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr
Wow. That was an amazing way to end the story. Good job, very good job. I loved it!
12/31/2010 c25 5DramaticFanaticPrincess
that was an awesome story! I can't believe you've been writing it for 18 months and I only found this story a few chapters ago. well, maybe you've inspired others to write GOOD Artemis' daughter stories. Good-bye. Thank you for writing this awesome story!
12/31/2010 c25 acast
i loved it! the ending was written well, but i felt that it was very rushed. i hope the ending sentence indicates a sequal:) there has to be a sequal, or at the very least, an epilouge. i would prefer a sequal better than an epilouge though.

i especially loved Emily. she was an amazing original character, one i never thought possible for someone to create on this site. what i liked best about her were her hilarious but sarcastic comments, especially when around Artemis.

i loved Artemis as well. i always knew she was supposed to act kind of cruel, but she was amazing with how impatient she was.

i look forward to reading more of your stories in the future, and hope you make an other one real soon:)

~acast
12/31/2010 c25 3xJETx
this was such a good story! make a sequel!
12/31/2010 c25 JacekleenTheDancer
I loved this story. It was absolutely unbelieveably incredible. Thank you
12/31/2010 c25 1Menghui
Lived lived the story hope you make a sequel or atleast start a new one well there is not much that I can say but congratulations on sticking with it and you are a great writer. -till we meet again-
12/31/2010 c25 1AnonyGirl
:"( I'm tearing up since this story ended. It was simply amazing. Her comebacks made me laugh, Artemis's torture made me cry, and and AND I LoVE THIS STORY. :)
12/31/2010 c25 7aanaleigh
Great final chapter. I can't say a really liked the ending, but you can't please everyone.

Can't wait to read some of your future writings.

*Aanaleigh
12/31/2010 c25 super reader whoot
wow great story I hope you write more i KNOW I DO NOT REVIEW WELL (damn caps lock) but if i review it is really good
12/31/2010 c25 1Glory Road
Great Story. I definitely saw it coming when she declined the hunters. When I first started reading this I thought it would me Mary Sue where its like 'OMG DAUGHTER OF ARTEMIS GOGO IM BEST EVER I KILLED ALL THE OLYMPIANS IM SO POWERFUL' but instead it was really good, and you made the character likable! *applauds* I hope you write a sequel or include this character in another story!
12/31/2010 c25 2majorgLeek1397
It hurts to see this story come to an end. Emily is a great character and this was an AWESOME story. I love the ending how Artemis and Emily are finally on good terms. I liked the one time deal thing. That was funny. Well, I hope to see another story from you soon.
12/31/2010 c25 Sybretooth
A great final chapter. I look forward to reading more of your writings in the future. =)
12/31/2010 c25 2insxne
your writing is amazing for this story and i love how you put Artemis's character traits for the story, it was different that the other children of Artemis.

i loved it!
12/31/2010 c25 4ISidtheSloth
Aww, bittersweet ending. I really loved how everything worked out. ;) Good job!
258 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »