for They Lost

I'm ok now...
12/6/2015 c1 Rose
What!
4/19/2011 c2 MoonyandPadfoot12
I always did like happy ending :D Great fic!
4/19/2011 c1 MoonyandPadfoot12
Okay, if you had left it like this, I probably would have cried. You're a very good writer
8/22/2009 c1 8XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX
WOW! That was...wow. Sweet but sad, still it was very nicely written, added to favorites, ROCK ON!
8/10/2009 c2 36xLaramiex
mmkay I was too shocked to review properly the last chapter but I have recovered rather by now, and I have to tell you that I love love loved it! It was highly depressing but very good.

The continuation is good too, but the first chapter is my favourite (bizarrely...)
8/10/2009 c1 xLaramiex
Yikes.
6/17/2009 c2 questangel5
Absolutely magnificent story! The first chapter (which I know was supposed to be the only chapter) was just really well done. Sometimes there can be too much angst but I think you stayed on the right side of that fine line. It was solemn and sad and thoughtful and very in character. You can't choose how you die and even the best, strongest people can die a meaningless death. And when they do it hurts all the more. In this situation, they didn't escape, and there was a terrible price; it's very real. As for the second chapter...I'm glad you wrote it, if for no other reason than I'd always rather read a happy ending. While I've always been a bit skeptical about the Bad Wolf being a repeatable experience, and Rose gaining some scraps of immortality, I think that the way you wrote the characters' responses to the situation was very true to form and well done. And I'm glad that as a result the Doctor is able to finally 'fall.' :)
6/16/2009 c2 3Generated Anomoly
fantastic story. Absolutly FANTASTIC! Im a big fan of angst, and i nearly cried in the first chapter. Fantastic.

Hope to read more of your work soon.

Jenni xx
6/14/2009 c2 FlyFly Might log in soon
OHMIGOD!

YAY!HAPPY ENDING!

You dont know how FREAKING DEPRESSED! i was

when i finished reading the other one...

IT WAS TORTURE!

Thank you for making it a better ending3

Yooh is awesome3

Tyvm

FlyFlyxoxo
6/12/2009 c2 38loveislouder94
Oh yay, this was lovely! And definitely a nice contrast to the incredible depressingnes of the other one... :D
6/11/2009 c2 Writingone
yay she's back!

yay they kissed!

yay its well written!

'yay's all around :)
6/11/2009 c2 Taylor Harkness
Yeah, this chapter wasn't as good as the first one, but it was still amazing. I love how you've incorporated the Bad Wolf into all of this. That was always my favorite part of Rose's character, the Bad Wolf. It's just so cool and I love how you did it all. And lol, she pulled a Houdini act on the people and made them disappear. Hehe! Good job!
6/3/2009 c1 4MythStar Black Dragon
whoa yeah sequal please that was i thought they would win but that shows you not even the doctor wins them all

maria
5/31/2009 c1 10NickyWho
Atleast he knew she loved him! Great but mabey you could add another chapter.
25 Page 1 2 Next »