for Let's Do This One Last Time

10/18/2011 c7 5Anito Works
Dude, are you saying that Ryuuya spent a month in the orphanage without any intention of contacting his mother at all?
10/18/2011 c6 Anito Works
Dude, a month is a one big cut scene!
10/18/2011 c1 Anito Works
Pretty nice, I am still starting but I am hoping that this story is already completed
4/29/2011 c7 6Kaiser dude
This story needs to be updated more often. I just started reading this, and find this interesting. Good continuation on what would've been the worst-case scenario for the ending of AIR.
10/5/2010 c7 4Rea27
update please
9/27/2010 c7 1Grace Erin
PLZ MAKE MORE! i love this fanfic. it is SO awesome! you are very talented with writing! the first few chapters put me to tears they were so great! keep it up!
8/13/2010 c7 14Ridler
A very, VERY good story! I enjoyed it very much, and really hope to read some more from it. However, are you going to add new chapters to it? It'd be awesome to be able to read the whole story :)
4/16/2010 c7 72Luna Silvereyes
Yay! Cliffhanger! Well, sort of. So far, I'm loving this! It's perfect! Keep it up! UPDATE SOON!
4/13/2010 c6 Luna Silvereyes
Nice chappie! I'm starting to like Sen, now. He seems like a big teddy bear, lol. Please update again soon, Cauryn-chan!
4/13/2010 c6 3aceventury
GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP OE BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN
4/11/2010 c5 aceventury
I for one forgive you just DON'T DO IT AGAIN
4/11/2010 c5 72Luna Silvereyes
Yay! It's back! I've been waiting forever. ^_^ I loved it! Cute fluff! Yay! By the way, did you do the name Sen on purpose? It means 10 in Japanese and it's been a little over a 10 years in the story. It's cool!
9/1/2009 c4 tjmaisy5
Please hurry up and write the next chapter!
8/10/2009 c4 Happy-2-Write
This story is amazing! I can clearly picture all of the characters in mind. I love how you brang back all the names of the character of old! Ah it's too bad that Yukito died though. That made me sad.
6/29/2009 c3 11incompetent dabbler
Oh sexy position there XD Great job and good luck.

Later.